Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ravens Score Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
onto the next week for me, and if your smart, you'll do the same.  I think this team is going to prove this week that they're not the same old Jags.  This team has a much bigger veteran presence than the past few years, and that will prove to vital this week.  This team is tougher and more resilient than the teams of the past few years.  Give me the JAGS 20 Ravens 17.  Go Jags!
24-3 Ravens, similar to what happened today, and I believe the Ravens have a better defense than the Titans, I just can't see this offense scoring on them.
But hey maybe it's close till the 3rd quarter and we are the ones who get the turnover and gain momentum in the 2nd half, anything can happen.
This is a much better match up for us, Flacco isnt mobile looking to run and we can rush him, also their running game isnt that good and their OL isnt on Tenn level, Titans have one of the best OL's in the NFL

Now they have a nasty defense, if we can keep it close we could win

Also we have the London advantage going there a lot
Has london ever seen the dizzy bat race?
27-13 Ravens
24-17 Jaguars

(I live in hope).
(09-17-2017, 10:16 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]24-17 Jaguars

(I live in hope).

Would love to see that.
As long as the QB stays the same we will lose.
We put on a show for our 'real' home opener in London against a team with a shakey offense. 30 Jags, 20 ratbirds.
Why do we torture ourselves with these score prediction threads right after a beat down?
27-17 Ravens. Jags score all 17 points in the last 10 minutes of the game.

Blake has 3 INT's in the first three quarters, then goes 12 of 12 in garbage time with 2 TD's.
16-13

No idea who wins.
(09-17-2017, 10:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we torture ourselves with these score prediction threads right after a beat down?

BECAUSE IT'S FUN!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Ravens already have EIGHT interceptions. Bortles will throw at least 3. 23-10. Ravens
13-13
20-19 Jags, we win on the leg of Myers as time expires.
I expect the jags to bounce back. With that defense and running game they'll be in alot of close games. Look at the first half today. The game only went spiralling out of control once the TITANS went ahead by two scores

I will predict Jags win 20-17
17-6 Ravens. It will be a low scoring affair featuring two great defenses.
(09-17-2017, 10:26 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we torture ourselves with these score prediction threads right after a beat down?

Because it's comedy watching this fan base knee jerk from one week, to another.  Laughing
The Ravens lost RG Marshall Yanda for the season with a broken ankle in their win over the Browns yesterday. He's arguably their best player on Offense. How they will try to compensate moving forward remains to be seen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5