Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Coughlin watch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap...-videoswap

They harp on his age but I would take a half senile 85 year old Coughlin over Gus

Come home Tom.
lol but I was told that Coughlin to Jax was all make believe.

Where there is smoke there is fire. I would not be surprised at all if Tom is our coach next year.
Did he leave his glasses in the fridge again?
Panda Watch!
This is the most exciting news I have heard in a while. I would take Coughlin over Gus. Doesn't matter how old he is. He can ride around inside of a little pod, like Davros from Doctor Who, if it makes us winners.
Let's get it done

He's only 70. I'm really starting to think it's not a bad idea. I'd even consider keeping Dave around for a couple years if they brought in Coughlin to be honest.
I'd take Coughlin back. I think he could put together a really good staff, too. He's old, but eh, who cares. He's proven.
This is still purely speculation given the circumstances.
Either way, it ain't gonna happen till after this season. So we still have a lot of depression to work through..... lol
Yeah as he says he would be lying if he didn't say he missed coaching per NFL.com.

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap...-videoswap

They harp on his age but I would take a half senile 85 year old Coughlin over Gus

I would take Coughlin's corpse propped up on a hand truck over Gussy.
Jacksonville is probably the only place he'd want to coach. Especially with the Jay Fund and his house in Florida.

Quote:I would take Coughlin's corpse propped up on a hand truck over Gussy.

Weekend at Tommy's
Hey Coughlin...."move it like bernie"
Quote:Hey Coughlin...."move it like bernie"

Someone reach in his back pocket and throw the red flag.
Quote:I would take Coughlin's corpse propped up on a hand truck over Gussy.

lol! with shades and a hat?
Quote:lol! with shades and a hat?

True fact, Tom Coughlin doesn't wear sunglasses, the Sun wears TomCoughlinglasses.
So this is what we've become.

Our very own Dead Zone within the actual season.

Just. Wow.

Pages: 1 2 3 4