Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trumps U.N. Speech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's about time someone told that Useless U.N. how it is and how it's going to be...........

UN Speech: Trump Says 'Rocket Man' Kim Jong Un on 'Suicide Mission,' in Broadside at 'Rogue Regimes'

President Trump, in his first speech before the United Nations, launched a rhetorical broadside Tuesday at “rogue regimes” including North Korea, Iran and Syria – while pointedly warning Kim Jong Un that the United States will “totally destroy” his country if he does not turn back from the nuclear weapons path.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/19/un...ue-regimes
lol ... Trump comes across like a North Korean dictator. Loves playing the tough guy.
Libs are so whiny.. So comical..
.... 48 hours later, I must admit that I'm still laughing at the nickname, Rocket Man

.....can't wait for our US bombers to come out with B B B Benny and the Jets
(09-19-2017, 03:51 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]lol ... Trump comes across like a North Korean dictator. Loves playing the tough guy.

Your disagreement is further proof everything he said was in fact great.
Conservatives sure love themselves a faux tough guy... who complains and whines incessantly... It's all so very confusing and pathetic.
[Image: 0918%20UN-ASSEMBLY_TRUMP.jpg?alias=standard_900x600nc]
(09-19-2017, 05:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2017, 03:51 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]lol ... Trump comes across like a North Korean dictator. Loves playing the tough guy.

Your disagreement is further proof everything he said was in fact great.

You're so easily sold. Probably a big fan of Chuck Norris.

Actually, besides the usual Trumpian bluster - he has to please the Laura Ingrahams of the world - his speech was pretty much standard issue. Nothing like the blather of the campaign.
(09-19-2017, 06:50 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 0918%20UN-ASSEMBLY_TRUMP.jpg?alias=standard_900x600nc]

Caption contest?

"Look! The North Korean ambassador just wet himself."

(09-19-2017, 08:12 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2017, 05:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Your disagreement is further proof everything he said was in fact great.

You're so easily sold. Probably a big fan of Chuck Norris.

Actually, besides the usual Trumpian bluster - he has to please the Laura Ingrahams of the world - his speech was pretty much standard issue. Nothing like the blather of the campaign.

The speech was as far from "standard issue" as anyone from the US has ever given at the UN.

Whether he actually means it is another thing. Apparently you don't think so. We'll see.
(09-19-2017, 06:50 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 0918%20UN-ASSEMBLY_TRUMP.jpg?alias=standard_900x600nc]

"Hey Nikki, I just farted and the Liberal behind me keeps licking the air" haha
Fact checking Trump's speech.

I don't expect a single one of you guys to read this, because your worship for Trump is greater than your worship for the truth, but nonetheless, here it is.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/...li=BBnb7Kz
(09-20-2017, 06:49 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Fact checking Trump's speech.  

I don't expect a single one of you guys to read this, because your worship for Trump is greater than your worship for the truth, but nonetheless, here it is.  

Every single one of your "fact checks" managed to praise Obama, so I stopped reading the MSN website.

Also, Netanyahu seemed to like the speech.

True but...true but...true but...
(09-20-2017, 08:49 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]

That's the impression I got after reading it. 

Has anyone else noticed the trend from the MSM lately to analyze Trump's speechwriters after one of his speeches. I'm sure it's because all of Obama's speeches were brilliantly self-penned. Yeah, that's it.
(09-20-2017, 08:49 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay, so when a new President comes into office, and barely 8 months into his term, he is taking credit for something that has been going on for the last 8 years, you don't want anyone to tell you it's been happening for the last 8 years.  Because that might deflate your hero-worship a little.   I get it.  People believe what they want to believe, and they resist facts that conflict with what they want to believe.

So according to your far-left source, everything Trump said was true.

Thanks!
(09-20-2017, 09:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2017, 08:49 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]True but...true but...true but...

Okay, so when a new President comes into office, and barely 8 months into his term, he is taking credit for something that has been going on for the last 8 years, you don't want anyone to tell you it's been happening for the last 8 years.  Because that might deflate your hero-worship a little.   I get it.  People believe what they want to believe, and they resist facts that conflict with what they want to believe.

If Trump is as bad as you say he is shouldn't you and the MSM be praising him for not screwing it up?
Dammit, don't just stand there and believe everything Trump says. Do something!
(09-20-2017, 09:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2017, 08:49 AM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]True but...true but...true but...

The last guy did the same thing for 8 years, taking credit for things that he had no influence over, and passing the buck on anything bad that happened during his tenure.  We got 8 years of blaming Bush.

Your fact check never happened when the messiah was in the Oval Office, but if it had, it would have read almost exactly the same.  "True, but..."
(09-20-2017, 12:59 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2017, 09:25 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so when a new President comes into office, and barely 8 months into his term, he is taking credit for something that has been going on for the last 8 years, you don't want anyone to tell you it's been happening for the last 8 years.  Because that might deflate your hero-worship a little.   I get it.  People believe what they want to believe, and they resist facts that conflict with what they want to believe.

The last guy did the same thing for 8 years, taking credit for things that he had no influence over, and passing the buck on anything bad that happened during his tenure.  We got 8 years of blaming Bush.

Your fact check never happened when the messiah was in the Oval Office, but if it had, it would have read almost exactly the same.  "True, but..."

Every politician should be fact checked as much as possible, and we ought to be able to admit it when they are intentionally misleading people.  We should not let our partisanship get in the way of the truth.
Pages: 1 2