Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What do Hillary Supporters Really think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was talking with Mom in the car today about most losers and idiot posters being Hillary Clinton supporters and/or Donald Trump haters. 

She was surprised when I told her the New York Times endorses Clinton and I am one of the few posters who likes Trump.

Her theory is Clinton supporters don't say what they mean and like her because of her prejudiced comments about black people (super predators), immigrants (needy latinos), and rape victims. 

Can someone explain this completely illogical reason to support her? Is she right? Do Democrats just hate Trump so much they don't care if Clinton is a potential criminal and discriminatory?

Interested to see the responses of the 2 Hillary supporters.

LOL.  Kudos to the OP.   :yes:

LOL This thread is hilarious.

Actually this board has three Hillary Clinton supporters.

Hahahahahaha love it..
Now, now. Let's play nice.

Quote:Now, now. Let's play nice.

If only people were good at that in the football sections . . .
they dont think

Quote:they dont think

LOL Liar. People who don't think would not even vote.
Hopefully this little chat with Mom didn't make you late for school.

Quote:I was talking with Mom in the car today about most losers and idiot posters being Hillary Clinton supporters and/or Donald Trump haters

She was surprised when I told her the New York Times endorses Clinton and I am one of the few posters who likes Trump.

Her theory is Clinton supporters don't say what they mean and like her because of her prejudiced comments about black people (super predators), immigrants (needy latinos), and rape victims.

Can someone explain this completely illogical reason to support her? Is she right? Do Democrats just hate Trump so much they don't care if Clinton is a potential criminal and discriminatory?

6/10 troll post. Enjoyable, would read again.
Quote:they dont think

Obviously since none of her supporters have answered the OP's question.
Quote:LOL Liar. People who don't think would not even vote.

?????

Are we so sure about that?

I would argue (and many would agree) that there are MILLIONS of voting people that don't think for themselves.
Not sure how a young person can be Pro Trump. Thought you were supposed to become more grumpy and cynical with age.
Quote:Obviously since none of her supporters have answered the OP's question.

LOL I already answered it in the MB Election Poll thread. Being a two-term senator and one-term Secretary of State prepared her for the job.

Quote:?????

Are we so sure about that?

I would argue (and many would agree) that there are MILLIONS of voting people that don't think for themselves.

Unfortunately there are millions of people who don't even register to vote or decide not to vote despite being registered. I read we live in the country with the lowest voter turnout at slightly above 50 percent. Sad.
Quote:Unfortunately there are millions of people who don't even register to vote or decide not to vote despite being registered. I read we live in the country with the lowest voter turnout at slightly above 50 percent. Sad.

Agree. That is true.
I voted for Clinton.

Didn't like the idea of Donald harassing women in the white house.

Didn't like the idea of Donald with his finger on the button.

Didn't like the idea of Putin White House sleepovers.

Didn't like the idea of a $70 trillion deficit when Donald's booted in 4 years.

Didn't like the idea of the presidency as a vanity plate.

Don't like bigotry, misogyny, or white nationalism.

Don't like the loser mentality of trying to say that if you don't win, the other side cheated.

Don't like fascism as a political system.

Don't hate Chinese, Mexicans, Japanese, Syrians, or NATO.

Do like the idea of the stock market getting back on track.

Do like free trade (A Republican ideal).

Do like my candidates to have faith in something greater than themselves (Donald doesn't believe ANYTHING is greater than himself).

Do like the idea of Bill back in the White House.

I hope you and your mom had a nice day.
Quote:I voted for Clinton.

Didn't like the idea of Donald harassing women in the white house.

Didn't like the idea of Donald with his finger on the button.

Didn't like the idea of Putin White House sleepovers.

Didn't like the idea of a $70 trillion deficit when Donald's booted in 4 years.

Didn't like the idea of the presidency as a vanity plate.

Don't like bigotry, misogyny, or white nationalism.

Don't like the loser mentality of trying to say that if you don't win, the other side cheated.

Don't like fascism as a political system.

Don't hate Chinese, Mexicans, Japanese, Syrians, or NATO.

Do like the idea of the stock market getting back on track.

Do like free trade (A Republican ideal).

Do like my candidates to have faith in something greater than themselves (Donald doesn't believe ANYTHING is greater than himself).

Do like the idea of Bill back in the White House.

I hope you and your mom had a nice day.

Hyperbole, FTW!
Quote:Hyperbole, FTW!

It's a trait I learned this election season by watching one of the best the best in the history of mankind at it.
Pages: 1 2