Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Enough Fentanyl to Kill 32M People Seized in Single NYC Bust: Prosecutors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enough Fentanyl to Kill 32M People Seized in Single NYC Bust: Prosecutors

The drugs are worth a street value of $30 million, according to narcotics prosecutors

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Fen...68863.html
I watched a short documentary on Netflix earlier about a town in WVa that has the highest rate of heroin ODs in the country. It mentioned how the drug users are moving from heroin to fentanyl.
Keith Richards is going to be mad that the cops snagged his stash again.
(09-19-2017, 10:13 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Keith Richards is going to be mad that the cops snagged his stash again.

Keith Richards is rich enough to afford the pure stuff.
(09-20-2017, 06:11 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2017, 10:13 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Keith Richards is going to be mad that the cops snagged his stash again.

Keith Richards is rich enough to afford the pure stuff.

[Image: 20-keith-richards-funny-meme.jpg]
(09-22-2017, 08:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2017, 06:11 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]Keith Richards is rich enough to afford the pure stuff.

[Image: 20-keith-richards-funny-meme.jpg]

I bet that dude has seen and experienced some wiiild stuff. 
(09-22-2017, 09:59 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 08:13 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20-keith-richards-funny-meme.jpg]

I bet that dude has seen and experienced some wiiild stuff. 

His book is top notch.
(09-22-2017, 10:04 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]His book is top notch.

I didn't know he had a book. I Googled it and it does look interesting. My reading dock is full at the time but I'll definitely keep it in mind when the opportunity arises.
(09-22-2017, 10:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 10:04 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]His book is top notch.

I didn't know he had a book. I Googled it and it does look interesting. My reading dock is full at the time but I'll definitely keep it in mind when the opportunity arises.
Would really recommend it. Came in thinking it was just going to be chalk full of his adventures (it is) but he also talks alot about the history of blues and the organic way they built their sound. Really in-depth stuff. I'm surprised he remembers so much.
(09-23-2017, 06:16 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 10:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't know he had a book. I Googled it and it does look interesting. My reading dock is full at the time but I'll definitely keep it in mind when the opportunity arises.
Would really recommend it. Came in thinking it was just going to be chalk full of his adventures (it is) but he also talks alot about the history of blues and the organic way they built their sound. Really in-depth stuff. I'm surprised he remembers so much.

The Stones were light years in front of the music scene in the 60s and early 70s. The fact many of their songs from that era still sound contemporary is testament to their innovation and musical maturity. Is it even possible to listen to Gimme Shelter at moderate volume?