Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: U got here?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just lookin for a guy who lives in Jax who used to root fer another team....  just saw an old post of his on another forum & thought he might be on this one.
I'm "team-fluid" right now, impressed by the Jags.  I actually used to live in Jax, in the Arlington area off of University Blvd.  Going to fly to Jax visit my dad this weekend.
Anyway, if this guy is here (he already knows who I'm looking for by now), send me a PM, eh?  would love your take on this team.  I'm formerly Jon___99.
Are you referring to the official Jaguars board that was shut down and replaced with this one? If so, the account is probably still active because most or all of them were carried over. However, he may not have any idea this forum exists. Send him a link to the homepage and make sure he gets it if you know his email address.

BTW this is the one home game we do not play in Jacksonville. Wallbash
Isn't this what grinder is for?
(09-19-2017, 10:13 PM)JonJag17 Wrote: [ -> ]Just lookin for a guy who lives in Jax who used to root fer another team....  just saw an old post of his on another forum & thought he might be on this one.
I'm "team-fluid" right now, impressed by the Jags.  I actually used to live in Jax, in the Arlington area off of University Blvd.  Going to fly to Jax visit my dad this weekend.
Anyway, if this guy is here (he already knows who I'm looking for by now), send me a PM, eh?  would love your take on this team.  I'm formerly Jon___99.

Dude, I think you're looking for the other Duval Pride website.

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
This thread is useless. Why is it still here?
(09-19-2017, 10:13 PM)JonJag17 Wrote: [ -> ]Just lookin for a guy who lives in Jax who used to root fer another team....  just saw an old post of his on another forum & thought he might be on this one.

Dude I remember you now. There's a lot of people lookin for you and they're pretty upset. The donkey had to be put down and the ASPCA is pressing charges..

Lay low dude
(09-20-2017, 10:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is useless. Why is it still here?

Cuz sometimes things turn into pure gold...let's see where this goes!
(09-20-2017, 10:31 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

Dude I remember you now. There's a lot of people lookin for you and they're pretty upset. The donkey had to be put down and the ASPCA is pressing charges..

Lay low dude

He killed a donkey? Old boy should be in movies. U got is probably hiding in fear.
(09-19-2017, 10:13 PM)JonJag17 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm "team-fluid" right now

I have no idea that that means but please make sure you wear a condom.

(09-20-2017, 04:25 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2017, 10:13 PM)JonJag17 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm "team-fluid" right now

I have no idea that that means but please make sure you wear a condom.

Wow nevermind, eh??  Confused
(09-20-2017, 10:31 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]

Lay low dude

Figures Winger knows this "dude"...  not that there's anything wrong with that.
(09-20-2017, 01:15 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2017, 10:12 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is useless. Why is it still here?

Cuz sometimes things turn into pure gold...let's see where this goes!

No need. Clicking on threads like this makes me feel like...   Wallbash

Besides, I have a pretty good idea where it's going. Soon it should be on page 2, and then soon after page 3 then 4, etc.