Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Ten things: Jaguars-Ravens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ten things: Jaguars-Ravens

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...46fede7c61

Senior writer John Oehser’s 10 things the Jaguars must do to beat the Baltimore Ravens at Wembley Stadium in London Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
One of the big things is to stay disciplined and eliminate stupid penalties.
Here is what is going to happen at this game. Ravens will stack the ball and 4net is going to get stuffed a lot. (Does not mean he wont have a decent game) Jags coaching will not adjust to this just like last week and will keep trying to plug away at the run. The majority of the passes will be stupid little dinks for 3 yards. Jags will be 3rd and 7 almost every possession and wont be able to convert many of them.

I don't care how much you trust or don't trust Bortles. If Jags don't open up the passing game they will not win games.
(09-22-2017, 04:25 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Here is what is going to happen at this game. Ravens will stack the ball and 4net is going to get stuffed a lot. (Does not mean he wont have a decent game) Jags coaching will not adjust to this just like last week and will keep trying to plug away at the run. The majority of the passes will be stupid little dinks for 3 yards. Jags will be 3rd and 7 almost every possession and wont be able to convert many of them.

I don't care how much you trust or don't trust Bortles. If Jags don't open up the passing game they will not win games.

So what is "opening up the passing game"?  Deep shots?
(09-22-2017, 08:03 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2017, 04:25 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: [ -> ]Here is what is going to happen at this game. Ravens will stack the ball and 4net is going to get stuffed a lot. (Does not mean he wont have a decent game) Jags coaching will not adjust to this just like last week and will keep trying to plug away at the run. The majority of the passes will be stupid little dinks for 3 yards. Jags will be 3rd and 7 almost every possession and wont be able to convert many of them.

So what is "opening up the passing game"?  Deep shots?
Hit some 10-15 yard shots once in a while

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk