Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Weather channel to the rescue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Starting at 3 PM Eastern, the Weather Channel has promised to offer no election coverage, whatsoever, under any circumstances.

Instead, they will put up a stream of awesome landscape photos with a smooth jazz background.  So if you feel your blood pressure going through the roof, or perhaps walking into that garage and starting the car without opening the garage door, turn the channel and tune yourself out.

I have a feeling, no matter what happens, we're all going to be OK. Smile   Thanks to the Weather Channel for helping us snowflakes with, er, pictures of snowflakes.

[Image: oj4KX.png]
[Image: 1I5r5zM.gif]America....tomorrow. :ermm: [Image: dPyrJBv.gif]

This might be their greatest contribution to their viewing public since the day they decided to be a 24/7 reality show instead of an informational network.
Quote:[Image: oj4KX.png]
...and sometimes.

[Image: 200.gif#31]
I've heard of flying squirrels before...but flying mice?

Quote:This might be their greatest contribution to their viewing public since the day they decided to be a 24/7 reality show instead of an informational network.
No kidding. I hate that every good informational/educational channel has turned into a reality TV cesspool. 
Does anyone go to the weather channel for the weather anymore?
San Francisco Zoo is live streaming Red Panda's to help everyone out. Starts at 11 pacific. 

http://www.sfgate.com/aboutus/article/SF...599356.php
I just look outside for the weather.

Quote:I just look outside for the weather.
[Image: weather-rock.png]
Quote:Does anyone go to the weather channel for the weather anymore?
Nope. Considering Netflix and Amazon don't have it on their roster it's not an option. I do use their website.
Quote:I just look outside for the weather.

You're so behind the times!! I need highly paid professionals with extremely white teeth to tell me what the weather is!!!
I could never be a weatherman.

I'm catching up on The Boonies myself (Nat Geo.)

Fascinating stuff.

Quote:I could never be a weatherman.

Teeth not white enough?
Quote:Teeth not white enough?
For me I am correct way to often.
Quote:For me I am correct way to often.

That's a distinct liability in the weatherman business.
No, and I'm not a highly paid professional.

Quote:No, and I'm not a highly paid professional.

Well, then it's good that you're not a weatherman then.
Pages: 1 2