Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: North Korea says strike on US is 'inevitable' as Pentagon flies bombers off coast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, let that little Butterball Turkey try it, He'll be back in the primordal soup period...........

North Korea says strike on US is 'inevitable' as Pentagon flies bombers off coast

North Korea's foreign minister called U.S. President Donald Trump "a mentally deranged person full of megalomania" and promised a strike on the American mainland was "inevitable" in a blistering speech to the United Nations General Assembly Saturday.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/09/23/...coast.html
The cheeto is arguing with his intellectual peer. Someone he can understand and is on par with in regards to honesty.

I'm surprised trump doesn't swear he also had 11 holes in one his first time golfing.
(09-23-2017, 05:48 PM)nate Wrote: [ -> ]The cheeto is arguing with his intellectual peer.  Someone he can understand and is on par with in regards to honesty.

I'm surprised trump doesn't swear he also had 11 holes in one his first time golfing.

Have you ever fought a drunk? Argued with one?

North Korea is the drunk, and the only thing they'll respect is fear. Obama tried the other way, but he only emboldened them.
I can't help but feel like Kim Jong Un goes to bed happy every night because he's argued with the idiot so much that they're on the same level now.
(09-23-2017, 08:50 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help but feel like Kim Jong Un goes to bed happy every night because he's argued with the idiot so much that they're on the same level now.

Yep, we should have popped him instead of talking.
(09-23-2017, 06:11 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2017, 05:48 PM)nate Wrote: [ -> ]The cheeto is arguing with his intellectual peer.  Someone he can understand and is on par with in regards to honesty.

North Korea is the drunk, and the only thing they'll respect is fear. Obama tried the other way, but he only emboldened them.

Now there are 2 drunk bums fighting, to make a better analogy.  2 fools trying to prove what big men they are.
It would be for the best if he goes ahead and strikes at the US at the earliest possible time, because that would force us into destroying North Korea before it winds up with 80 ICBMS targeting every American city. The sooner we get this over with, the better.
(09-24-2017, 05:36 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]It would be for the best if he goes ahead and strikes at the US at the earliest possible time, because that would force us into destroying North Korea before it winds up with 80 ICBMS targeting every American city.  The sooner we get this over with, the better.

I somewhat agree, I actually think he's already tossed enough rockets over Japan for us to engage and take him out.
The people of Seoul don't like all this tough talk. They will be the first to pay the price if a conflict occurs.
(09-23-2017, 11:27 PM)nate Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2017, 06:11 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever fought a drunk? Argued with one?

Now there are 2 drunk bums fighting, to make a better analogy.  2 fools trying to prove what big men they are.

You’re right. 

We should let them test their nuclear weapons while threatening every one.
(09-23-2017, 11:27 PM)nate Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2017, 06:11 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever fought a drunk? Argued with one?

North Korea needs put in their place.

Obama didn't have the balls or sense to do it sadly.
(09-24-2017, 08:42 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The people of Seoul don't like all this tough talk. They will be the first to pay the price if a conflict occurs.

And this is one of the main reasons we haven't attacked yet. If Korean Cartman feels like the end is near, he'll puke rockets into South Korea.
Can you imagine the repercussions if fat boy tries to shoot one of our bombers out of the sky?
(09-25-2017, 01:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you imagine the repercussions if fat boy tries to shoot one of our bombers out of the sky?

I doubt there would be nuclear weapons involved on our part because of the dangerous can of worms it would open, and because we can take down Cartman Jong Un without dipping into the nuclear arsenal. Hell, I'd prefer the first shot be taken at a bomber. It's a lot easier to contain things before the enemy starts lobbing nukes at you.
They probably didn't even know it was there until we announced that we did it.

North Korea is still in the 80s - 90s as far as technology.
(09-25-2017, 02:38 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]They probably didn't even know it was there until we announced that we did it.

North Korea is still in the 80s - 90s as far as technology.

I wouldn't underestimate the amount of tactical info being relayed from Chinese and Russian sources. Both countries have radar in the vicinity.
(09-23-2017, 06:11 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]

North Korea is a drunk and Trump is unhinged. If he'd keep his butt off of twitter, this thing would not have escalated to this point. They're both calling one another's bluff and it isn't gonna end well for anybody. I'm definitely not afraid of North Korea, but they are backed by China and the Russians and any preemptive strike could easily lead to WW3. I highly doubt Kim Jong Un is gonna do anything, so a first strike by us would be a bad move. He's all bark and no bite. Who ever swings the first punch will lose the trust of the rest of the world. If we hit first, we look like a bully. If he hits first, (which is highly unlikely), China will be forced to take action against North Korea. Right now, Kim Jong Un cannot afford to lose support of China. They are basically the only thing keeping that country running.
(09-25-2017, 05:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]

North Korea is a drunk and Trump is unhinged. If he'd keep his butt off of twitter, this thing would not have escalated to this point. They're both calling one another's bluff and it isn't gonna end well for anybody. I'm definitely not afraid of North Korea, but they are backed by China and the Russians and any preemptive strike could easily lead to WW3. I highly doubt Kim Jong Un is gonna do anything, so a first strike by us would be a bad move. He's all bark and no bite. Who ever swings the first punch will lose the trust of the rest of the world. If we hit first, we look like a bully. If he hits first, (which is highly unlikely), China will be forced to take action against North Korea. Right now, Kim Jong Un cannot afford to lose support of China. They are basically the only thing keeping that country running.

The trash talk is irrelevant when you have North Korea sending missiles over our allies.

What else could we have done?
(09-25-2017, 07:34 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2017, 05:40 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]North Korea is a drunk and Trump is unhinged. If he'd keep his butt off of twitter, this thing would not have escalated to this point. They're both calling one another's bluff and it isn't gonna end well for anybody. I'm definitely not afraid of North Korea, but they are backed by China and the Russians and any preemptive strike could easily lead to WW3. I highly doubt Kim Jong Un is gonna do anything, so a first strike by us would be a bad move. He's all bark and no bite. Who ever swings the first punch will lose the trust of the rest of the world. If we hit first, we look like a bully. If he hits first, (which is highly unlikely), China will be forced to take action against North Korea. Right now, Kim Jong Un cannot afford to lose support of China. They are basically the only thing keeping that country running.

The trash talk is irrelevant when you have North Korea sending missiles over our allies.

I don't believe North Korea would've sent those missiles over our allies, if Trump wouldn't have aggravated the situation with his tweets. That little maniac does something stupid every time Trump tweets about North Korea. Trump should stop poking the bear and I believe the situation will resolve itself. Like I said, I believe Kim Jong Un is all bark and no bite. He has too much to lose if he strikes first. As crazy as he is, I don't believe he's that stupid.
(09-26-2017, 01:29 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2017, 07:34 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]The trash talk is irrelevant when you have North Korea sending missiles over our allies.

I don't believe North Korea would've sent those missiles over our allies, if Trump wouldn't have aggravated the situation with his tweets. That little maniac does something stupid every time Trump tweets about North Korea. Trump should stop poking the bear and I believe the situation will resolve itself. Like I said, I believe Kim Jong Un is all bark and no bite. He has too much to lose if he strikes first. As crazy as he is, I don't believe he's that stupid.

They've been testing missiles for years, but Kim Jong Un picked it up in 2014. Obama practiced "strategic patience" with them for years. It wasn't until 2014 that he hinted at military force as a consequence for their continued development of nuclear weapons. Kim Jung Un went from 6 missile tests in 2013 to 19 in 2014. Do you believe Obama is to blame?

Trump had nothing to do with it. They have been threatening the US with nuclear destruction long before Trump was President. Trump just isn't the pushover that Obama was with them.
Pages: 1 2