Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars Vs. Ravens @ London, England, Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile    Our 1-1 Jacksonville Jaguars  are back in the London, England, area, as they host the 2-0 Baltimore Ravens at Wembley Stadium.  Jaguars are playing their fourth straight official overseas game in London,  and the fifth of the scheduled eight consecutive international games played in the United Kingdom through 2020.

Both the Jaguars and Ravens arrived and have acclimated with the time zone and environment as the practiced and visited the London area in their free time, not only to explore but also represent as ambassadors to the NFL.

Jacksonville also seek to avenge from their last meeting and game with the Ravens, when Justin Tucker kicked the game-winning field goal with 1:02 remaining in the fourth quarter for the Ravens, defeating the Jaguars 19-17 back on September 25, 2016.

Jaguars have not won a 'home' game over Baltimore, since Josh Scobee's four field goals from 54. 54, 22, and 51 yards defeated the Ravens 12-7 at EverBank Field, back on October 24, 2011.

Jaguars hope to win their third NFL game played at Wembley Stadium in the Metro London area Sunday afternoon with their record tied at 2-2 after four games played at Wembley.   San Francisco 49ers defeated Jacksonville 42-10 in the 2013, and the Dallas Cowboys defeated the Jaguars 31-17 in 2014.  However, the Jaguars won the next two games played at Wembley,  defeating the Buffalo Bills 34-31 in 2015, and again beating the Indianapolis Colts 30-27 back on October 2, 2016.

Blake Bortles and Allen Hurns connected on game-winning touchdown passes during the fourth quarter in both Jaguars wins. Bortles threw a 31-yard TD pass to Hurns with 8:55 left in the fourth quarter for their 34-31 win over the Bills in the 2015 game. Bortles 42-yard TD pass to Hurns with over two minuites left in the fourth quarter was the game-clincher when the Jaguars defeated the Colts 30-27 in last year's London game.

Jacksonville  also lead the all-time regular season series after 20 meeting with Baltimore with 11 wins and 9 losses.

Partly cloudy skies at 69 degrees is the game forecast inside Wembley Stadium, for the 2:35PM local London time, and 9:35AM, along with 0% precipitation, 56% humidity, and south/southeastern winds at 10 miles per hour.

Veteran Head Linesman Pete Morelli and his officiating crew are assigned by the NFL, to supervise the game action during the Jaguars Vs. Ravens 
game at Wembley Stadium.

Ravens are wearing their black helmets, white jerseys, and purple pants, while the designated home team Jaguars wear their black and gold helmets and jerseys, and black pants.

NO injuries, and try to leave Wembley and the UK with a win over the Ravens before your bye week.  GO JAGUARS!!!!!  Wink   Smile    Cool .  Smile

Jaguars Vs. Ravens Live Online NFL Stream. Press Releases, And Team Injury Reports:

https://nflstream.yahoo.com

http://prod.static.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com..._vsBAL.pdf

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

Jaguars Vs. Ravens Live NFL Game Centers:

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/index.html

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017092400...ab=preview
Even the lowly Jets isn't a bye week for this team.
(09-23-2017, 08:03 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Even the lowly Jets isn't a bye week for this team.

At least it's like a "best case scenario" return though
Lets go jags. Beat them damn ratbirds!!
(09-23-2017, 08:03 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]Even the lowly Jets isn't a bye week for this team.

Of course it isn't - because we play against the Jets.

Obviously we only want to worry about the Ravens right now.
Christ, I haven't even gone to bed yet and there's already a gameday thread.
We're gonna lose.
We're gonna win dammit
It's 10 PM. Gameday is two hours away. Are we going to let Amelibot control the flow of time, too?
I'm noticing Hurns still on the waiver wire in fantasy leagues? That's just crazy. I would totally have him on my roster if he's sitting out there... and if I had a roster. 
(09-23-2017, 10:21 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm noticing Hurns still on the waiver wire in fantasy leagues? That's just crazy. I would totally have him on my roster if he's sitting out there... and if I had a roster. 

You've seen our offense operate, right? Yards are extremely hard to come by, especially in the air.
(09-23-2017, 10:33 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2017, 10:21 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm noticing Hurns still on the waiver wire in fantasy leagues? That's just crazy. I would totally have him on my roster if he's sitting out there... and if I had a roster. 

You've seen our offense operate, right? Yards are extremely hard to come by, especially in the air.

Doesn't matter. This is Hurns... in London... He's going to get his. 
(09-23-2017, 10:10 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]It's 10 PM. Gameday is two hours away. Are we going to let Amelibot control the flow of time, too?

It's 3.48 am in the U.K. You know the bot is sharp like that.  I am surprised this wasn't posted at 7pm sharp EST = 12 am GMT

Still, I must commend the level of detail by the ruler here. Pants color n all...
You know how people talk about boobirds?

Well, now it is time to boo the Birds!

Also, let's see the football version of what real cats do, which is kill birds.
(09-23-2017, 11:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]You know how people talk about boobirds?

You should apologize to all the vegan cats out there for making such a crude, thoughtless generalization about them.
(09-23-2017, 11:43 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2017, 11:39 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]You know how people talk about boobirds?

You should apologize to all the vegan cats out there for making such a crude, thoughtless generalization about them.

What for? It should be pretty clear I was not offending people who choose not to eat  meat.

If you are thinking of something my screwed up brain can't handle, learn how to communicate in a way I do understand.
(09-24-2017, 01:02 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2017, 11:43 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]You should apologize to all the vegan cats out there for making such a crude, thoughtless generalization about them.

What for? It should be pretty clear I was not offending people who choose not to eat  meat.

If you are thinking of something my screwed up brain can't handle, learn how to communicate in a way I do understand.

He said vegan cats, not vegan people.
This sounds like it will be our chance to bring the Ravens back to reality. We've always done well against Flacco historically and our defense should give us a leg up in field position and turnovers. If not, Bortles will be our downfall with stupid interceptions and tipped passes like usual.
On my way into london
(09-24-2017, 01:02 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-23-2017, 11:43 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]You should apologize to all the vegan cats out there for making such a crude, thoughtless generalization about them.

Why should he cater to your needs? He can express his opinion anyway he wants, just like you do too.