Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florida Times Union - Jaguars pummel Baltimore 44-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars pummel Baltimore 44-7

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jaguars/2...imore-44-7

LONDON – Stop trying to figure out this Jaguars team and instead enjoy it.
Great in Week 1.
Disappointing in Week 2.
And terrific in Week 3.
The Jaguars’ yo-yo season continued Sunday with a dominant-
Really annoyed at this news bot, but more so at the mods for not addressing it. I'm starting to think one of them created it just to generate web traffic in the new forum.
Game report: Jaguars 44, Ravens 7

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...4622d2af28

A quick look at the Jaguars’ 44-7 victory over the Baltimore Ravens at Wembley Stadium in London Sunday
I'd be more annoyed if it was Ravens pummel Jaguars.
Yes, I agree
Jags need to move to London because they are Super Bowl contenders if they do.
(09-24-2017, 12:30 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: [ -> ]Really annoyed at this news bot, but more so at the mods for not addressing it.  I'm starting to think one of them created it just to generate web traffic in the new forum.

Not not sure about that because he post stuff that don't even go in this forum.  A lot of time he posts nfl stuff in the Jags section

Spam
Would still rather read Jaxon's stuff than Jdub's drivel
Currently 13 of the 29 threads on page one are by Jaxon. Everyone of them only contains a external link and the first three lines of the linked article. I know there are others complaining, why are the mods not doing their jobs? Jaxon = SPAM
(09-24-2017, 12:30 PM)MyBloodIsTeal Wrote: [ -> ]Really annoyed at this news bot, but more so at the mods for not addressing it.  I'm starting to think one of them created it just to generate web traffic in the new forum.

Yahtzee  ^

We are (and by "we" I mean people smarter than me) working to streamline the bots' content so that it's not so annoying or prolific. 

Hang in there with us, please.
(09-24-2017, 12:55 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]Jags need to move to London because they are Super Bowl contenders if they do.

Thats a dumb statement

Jaguars have blew out teams in other cities and Jacksonville over the last few years, London has nothing to do with it, we are just a better them this year, heck we blew out Houston in Houston already

So i'm sick of people saying this