Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Baltimore Forum Game thread hilarious to read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just one of many quotes that are too funny

" Re: Game Thread Ravens-Jaguars in London 9/24
Quote:Making the worst QB in the league look like Peyton Manning. Way to go guys. "

Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/sh...-24/page17
That's funny right there I don't care who you are..........
I was looking at that thread earlier,very funny replies.
Is this Ravens fan senile?

Quote:I don’t know what it is about Jacksonville, but they seem to always have Baltimore’s number.

I probably could find a lot more stupidity if I wanted to waste time reading every post.
(09-24-2017, 03:28 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Is this Ravens fan senile?

Quote:I don’t know what it is about Jacksonville, but they seem to always have Baltimore’s number.

I probably could find a lot more stupidity if I wanted to waste time reading every post.

We burned them back in the AFC Central and Brunell owned them. That is where that sentiment is rooted.
(09-24-2017, 03:38 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]

We burned them back in the AFC Central and Brunell owned them. That is where that sentiment is rooted.

I was thinking about the fact that exactly one year ago they beat us. Sure, we have a winning record against them, but that was just Mark Brunell owning the Ravens, not every Jags QB.
"Games like this are why we can never win the division and have a home playoff game.

They clearly have their heads up their [BLEEP].

Fully expect a 27-10 loss."

Well.... About that bold part
Now there is another thread on that forum about Joe Flacco and John Harbaugh being done LOL. Pathetic.
(09-24-2017, 04:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Now there is another thread on that forum about Joe Flacco and John Harbaugh being done LOL. Pathetic.

Sounds like some of our threads.

Nothing there all that different from our our Jungle.
I always have respected the Ravens, honestly. Might sound odd but when it came to rooting for them or for the steelers in big playoff games against each other, I always backed the Ravens. Plus, my brother lived in Baltimore for a couple years, though he wasn't what I would call fond of it....especially during 2013...

But I think they'll bounce back from this, as long as Flacco and the passing game can get better. That's just my opinion though. I don't think Flacco's a terrible QB. I'm still not even sold on the Jags' current QB.
So if the birds made BB5 look like Jughead....what did we do to theirs?
Made him look like blaine gabbert?  Laughing
In the Yahoo Fantasy league Flacco scored and incredible -1 for the day

Laughing Laughing Laughing
"This should count as 2 losses"

quote from a Raven's forum during the game.

(09-24-2017, 04:26 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 04:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Now there is another thread on that forum about Joe Flacco and John Harbaugh being done LOL. Pathetic.

Sounds like some of our threads.

This is literally us after almost every game.  But at least we didn't lose to the Jaguars.
Couple of gems in here:

Quote: [Image: quote_icon.png] Originally Posted by kronusthebonus [Image: viewpost-right.png]

Myles Jack all over the place. The guy who no one wanted to draft because he had "injury concerns". To think what could have been if we had Ramsey and Jack from that draft...

Quote: [/url][Image: unknown.gif]
[url=https://forum.russellstreetreport.com/member.php?6064-Jay-D83]
Jay D83 said:Today 11:05 AM
Quote:Re: Game Thread Ravens-Jaguars in London 9/24
Quote:Yeah, it's over. That 5 year playoff run capped by a SB seems like decades ago. BLOW IT UP!
Quote: [Image: quote_icon.png] Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt [Image: viewpost-right.png]

This is the first time I've seen the team quit on Harbaugh.
The pages where they were lamenting trading us Myles Jack instead of drafting him were my favorites.
(09-24-2017, 05:48 PM)FreeAgent01 Wrote: [ -> ]The pages where they were lamenting trading us Myles Jack instead of drafting him were my favorites.

He definitely made some good plays for us today.
"Trap games are for winners"
Lost it when I read that.
It got real good in the fake punt area. Hahahahahaha.
(09-24-2017, 07:45 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]It got real good in the fake punt area.  Hahahahahaha.

I just went through to find that section. Hilarious lol
Pages: 1 2