Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tacks vs Seattle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tacks sticking it to SEA. Not good for Jacksonville. They look legit unfortunately.
Unfortunately they are looking good, their running game is wearing Seattle defense out.

Too bad as Seattle took an undeserved lead at the start of second half but the Titans managed to get the momentum back again. We'd need a Seahawks win but it's unlikely at the moment...
I have zero faith in overrated Wilson bringing them back, but hope I'm wrong. TAcks O-line just wears guys down and they have their way in 2nd halfs.
Murray TD, game over, Seattle D is gassed. Titans Oline is legit.
I don't think the Seahawks have a strong enough offense. That defense needs to come up with a turn over

Welp. Guess we're technically in 2nd place
Tacks built team right way. We need to shore up our OLine. That combined with LF will be deadly.
Titans are for real
Not over yet. Need a 3 and out here
No doubt that the Titans are for real. The AFC South, as a whole, looks to be one of the better divisions looking forward. Watson looked good today against New England and the Jaguar defense will continue to improve. I expect these 3 teams to battle it out not just this season, but for seasons to come. Unfortunately, the Titans currently have the edge due to more consistent play at quarterback.
Nevermind. Just can't stop run
Does Seattle have a little magic left?
Way to lose it on a penalty you schmucks
Mariota has proven all it takes to win this division is having a game manager type QB.
(09-24-2017, 08:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Mariota has proven all it takes to win this division is having a game manager type QB.

That is what the Jaguars have - a game manager QB.
Honestly, Seattle looks bad this year. The tacks still don't scare me.
(09-24-2017, 08:18 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 08:07 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Mariota has proven all it takes to win this division is having a game manager type QB.

Since when?
(09-24-2017, 08:18 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]

If you looked up game manager in the dictionary, Blake Bortles would be an antonym.
(09-24-2017, 08:25 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 08:18 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]That is what the Jaguars have - a game manager QB.

Since when?

You know when if you have not been hiding under a rock.
Seattles O-line lost that game. Wilson could not stay still. Joeckel upping his game average of embarassing whiffs.
Adoree had a punt return TD called back on a very questionable block in the back call. That's not just me saying that as a Titan fan. Even the announcers were shaking their head at it. And Sherman probably should've been gone from that game after jawing at the officials. Their own fans saying he was out of line and should've been booted.

Score shouldn't have even been as close as it ended up being really. It didn't look decisive on the scoreboard but it still felt that way. We've played some good defenses so far this year and have held our own for the most part. I'm starting to believe.

Certainly didn't expect you guys to run BAL the way you did. AFC South not looking like so much of a joke these days.
Pages: 1 2