Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will the real Jaguars please stand up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent game. The best I seen this team play in all aspects of the game. I even think Hackett called a great game. So, which is the real Jaguars team? Today or last week against the Titans.

Which bring me to my next point. Next week's games at the Jets is a HUGE game. It's a team that has less talent than us and I want to see if this team goes there and takes care of business or will they be the same old jags and lose to a team they should beat. The Jets did just manhandle the dolphins. I'll be there to cheer them on.

Oh, and the pass protection was great today.
Cheering on the Jets I'm sure.
"The Jets just manhandled the Dolphins and ill be there to cheer them on" damn
We have two winnable games coming up, NYJ and Pitts.

If they gameplan to play to Bortles strengths and work with what we have I think we will win both games and keep the division lead.

Our defense is for real, but just like any good defense your offence needs to wear down theres, not allow ours to weared down like we experienced against Ten.
(09-24-2017, 08:10 PM)knarnn Wrote: [ -> ]Cheering on the Jets I'm sure.

Where did I say that? Dust yourself off and try again.
To be fair, the "good" Jaguars have shown up for two games while the "bad" Jaguars have shown up for one. So I am more likely to lean towards this week's Jags being closer to the "real" Jaguars.
(09-24-2017, 08:05 PM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]The Jets did just manhandle the dolphins. I'll be there to cheer them on.

Your words not mines.
Jags going to the Super Bowl. Defense wins championships
(09-24-2017, 08:14 PM)cdnjagfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]We have two winnable games coming up, NYJ and Pitts.

If they gameplan to play to Bortles strengths and work with what we have I think we will win both games and keep the division lead.

Our defense is for real, but just like any good defense your offence needs to wear down theres, not allow ours to weared down like we experienced against Ten.

Can't wait to see the Antonio Brown vs Ramsey matchup
We've already won almost as many games as we did all last season.
Buckle up guys....we have a team this year.
By the time we get to the bye week......other teams will know about the Jaguars.
The last time I really got excited about our chances was a blowout against the ravens. I remember thinking this is what Gene Smith was building towards, and then it all fell apart. Dear football gods you can't do that again right?
I hate the cliché but truly a week to week thing.
Funny thread title.

I guess you're sitting.

Who are the 'real' Raiders?

Who are 'real' Steelers?

Patriots?

Bears?  

Jets?

I've got news for you whiny-boy.  There's not a whole lot of difference in the talent level in the vast majority of the NFL teams.  Teams don't play GREAT every week.  None of them.  We lost ONE game to a team that just went into Seattle and won, who by the way, lost to Oakland at home.  Who, coincidentally just got throttled by the Redskins.

So who are the 'real' Titans?
The "good" Jaguars showed up for two quarters VS the Titians. I think the problem their is our defense was way to cocky and over confident. I hope the second half of the Titians game showed the players although we are a good defense we still have to show up every play.

I also wish Ramsey would not act like he just had a pick six every little play he is involved in. QB tosses the ball 10 feet over the WR's head and Ramsey is galloping around like he won the lottery. (God he is good though)
NFL is crazy upside down this year. I made the mistake of watching ESPN and NFL network and the only highlights I got was from the Anthem unity/protest.
(09-25-2017, 08:10 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Funny thread title.

I guess you're sitting.

Who are 'real' Steelers?

Patriots?

Bears?  

Jets?

I've got news for you whiny-boy.  There's not a whole lot of difference in the talent level in the vast majority of the NFL teams.  Teams don't play GREAT every week.  None of them.  We lost ONE game to a team that just went into Seattle and won, who by the way, lost to Oakland at home.  Who, coincidentally just got throttled by the Redskins.

First off, who's whining? Second, Titans didn't go into seattle.
(09-25-2017, 08:33 AM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2017, 08:10 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Funny thread title.

I guess you're sitting.

Who are 'real' Steelers?

Patriots?

Bears?  

Jets?

First off, who's whining? Second, Titans didn't go into seattle.

Well...for one...you...in pretty much every thread.

Oh, and pardon my egregious error regarding Seattle. I was taking down trees all afternoon.  My point still stands. I'm not sure if that was a feeble attempt to refute it, or not.
(09-24-2017, 08:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 08:14 PM)cdnjagfan14 Wrote: [ -> ]We have two winnable games coming up, NYJ and Pitts.

Remember when it was "cant wait to see McCray vs. Brown" matchup.....gah.
(09-24-2017, 08:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]

If the Steelers are smart, they will line up Brown with Bouye. No one wants any part of Ramsey right now. It's just not smart to throw his way.
My frustration is that the bad Jaguars seem to show up in Jacksonville.