Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Interesting observation about Calais Campbell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Every time #93 sacks a QB, he mimics a golf or bat swing. Has anyone else noticed this?
His favorite player was Neil Smith
If you look closely he also blinks only his left eye and he's always facing north every time he does that move.
It's not really interesting, it's pretty commonplace for athletes to celebrate with gestures. My favorite was when Gilbert Brown used to sack the QB and imitate burying a cat.
It seems obvious to me. He's demonstrating a home run because they're playing football. Duh.
(09-24-2017, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It seems obvious to me. He's demonstrating a home run because they're playing football. Duh.

What's obvious to you?

He starts the swing low so it looks more like golf than baseball.
I think it's a cricket swing in celebration of his grandfather, a world class cricket athlete and former discuss Olympian gold medalist.
Is anyone telling me the truth here? Huh
(09-24-2017, 10:34 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone telling me the truth here? Huh

Yes.
(09-24-2017, 10:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 10:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]It seems obvious to me. He's demonstrating a home run because they're playing football. Duh.

What's obvious to you?

He starts the swing low so it looks more like golf than baseball.

The pitcher is probably a knuckleballer. Sometimes you have to hit those right off of home plate.
(09-24-2017, 10:40 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]The pitcher is probably a knuckleballer. Sometimes you have to hit those right off of home plate.

Why do you say that? I am talking about a football player making a golf swing after sacking quarterbacks.

Anyone who is caught lying to me on purpose will be reported.
(09-24-2017, 10:59 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 10:40 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]The pitcher is probably a knuckleballer. Sometimes you have to hit those right off of home plate.

Why do you say that? I am talking about a football player making a golf swing after sacking quarterbacks.

Many baseball swings are low too JW.  Because the swing is low wouldn't necessarily mean it's not a baseball swing.
(09-24-2017, 10:59 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jdub droppin that 50 burger
(09-24-2017, 11:01 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]Many baseball swings are low too JW.  Because the swing is low wouldn't necessarily mean it's not a baseball swing.

I was not sure if it was a bat or club swing and just guessed it is golf because of the low start. Really want I want to know about it is why does he do that and do other people notice it too? Does he actually have a history of playing golf and/or baseball before deciding to play football full time?
Swinging a bat is just cruel.
(09-24-2017, 11:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 11:01 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]Many baseball swings are low too JW.  Because the swing is low wouldn't necessarily mean it's not a baseball swing.

I was not sure if it was a bat or club swing and just guessed it is golf because of the low start. Really want I want to know about it is why does he do that and do other people notice it too? It is a weird way to celebrate a sack.

I noticed it but I suppose I didn't think much of it.

Someone already told you it was for Neil Smith. Neil Smith did it and is his favorite player.
It's a play on words - if you have bats in your belfry, you put them in a bag, or "sack" when you capture them. He is just celebrating that the bat can't escape the grasp of his sack. Seems obvious to me.
(09-24-2017, 11:27 PM)SDS Kentucky Wrote: [ -> ]It's a play on words - if you have bats in your belfry,  you put them in a bag, or "sack" when you capture them.  He is just celebrating that the bat can't escape the grasp of his sack. Seems obvious to me.

I know of at least 1 poster in this thread that has a huge bat problem in their belfry
(09-24-2017, 11:14 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 11:09 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I was not sure if it was a bat or club swing and just guessed it is golf because of the low start. Really want I want to know about it is why does he do that and do other people notice it too? It is a weird way to celebrate a sack.

I noticed it but I suppose I didn't think much of it.

Someone already told you it was for Neil Smith. Neil Smith did it and is his favorite player.

I had never heard of anyone named Neil Smith.
(09-24-2017, 11:37 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2017, 11:14 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed it but I suppose I didn't think much of it.

I had never heard of anyone named Neil Smith.

That settles it.. If Jdub never heard of Neil Smith, then Neil Smith never existed..
Pages: 1 2