Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - John Harbaugh has 'no reaction' to Jags' late fake punt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
John Harbaugh has 'no reaction' to Jags' late fake punt

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-fake-punt

Even though the Jacksonville Jaguars were completely dominating the Baltimore Ravens, the Jags decided to run a fake punt late in the game. John Harbaugh said he had "no reaction" to it afterward.
This article reiterated what I referenced in another thread. Had the tables been turned, Baltimore would have probably done the same thing. This is the NFL, not a snowflake safe space.
It's pro football. He should be mad his team allowed it. If we were on the losing end I'd be at us for letting it happen, not the other way.
The Ravens have done similar things also.
(09-25-2017, 12:36 PM)DuvalJag Wrote: [ -> ]The Ravens have done similar things also.

Yep.  In 2012 they scored on a fake field goal late in the third quarter while leading 41-17 against Oakland.
We looked like scoring when they had the ball too. Probably kinder to keep it.
Payback's a [BLEEP] !!

We got Leftwich, they got Suggs

We got Harvey, they got draft picks

We got high draft picks, they got a ring.

Screw Them !!! They deserve this [BLEEP] for taking advantage of our idiotic GMs of the past !!!
(09-25-2017, 11:32 AM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]This article reiterated what I referenced in another thread.  Had the tables been turned, Baltimore would have probably done the same thing.  This is the NFL, not a snowflake safe space.

I quoted Ravens CB Jimmy Smith in that same thread, but it's worth repeating:

Quote:It's not my job to care about what they run. We're supposed to stop it. If they wanted to do it, that's what they do. We'd do it. I'm sure we would. I can't be mad at it.