Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: People spend more time sitting on the toilet each week than exercising, study finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 hours 9 minutes a week? That's a lot of grunting..........

People spend more time sitting on the toilet each week than exercising, study finds 

People in the UK spend more time sitting on the toilet every week than exercising, a study has found. 

Adults clock up an average of three hours and nine minutes on their loos every week - but spend just 90 minutes being active.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/...udy-finds/
A lot of people suffer from I.B.S.

[Image: d2e3ffef65cb3311731643d528b42696--kdrama-meme-maker.jpg]
What a load of crap.....
I worked it out, that's an average of 45 minutes a day approx.
Does the 3 hours on the toilet per week include ... uh, well .... you know   Ninja
Taco Bell
And here I was, thinking dropping a deuce WAS exercise.
(09-25-2017, 09:53 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]And here I was, thinking dropping a deuce WAS exercise.

Depending on what you had to eat, it very well could be.
Those are rookie numbers.
I walk five miles every morning. That's a lot of pooping time that I need to make up.
90 min of activity a week? Seriously?

And we wonder why there's health problems everywhere. And this is in the UK. I could only imagine the US is worse.
Considering the majority of people don't exercise at all, this statistic isn't really that baffling.
(09-26-2017, 10:13 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Considering the majority of people don't exercise at all, this statistic isn't really that baffling.

What's baffling to me is 45 min per day on the toilet.

Even if you poop 3 times a day that's a lot of time surfin the webs or reading a book chillin on the john
Y’all men just sit to poo, we women sit every time we go. I’m sure that adds in a lot of that time.
(09-26-2017, 01:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Y’all men just sit to poo, we women sit every time we go. I’m sure that adds in a lot of that time.

I'm told y'all actually hover when not at home.  That's gotta be worth some exercise.
I just want to know how the study group managed to get a camera into my bathroom.
(09-26-2017, 04:50 PM)scottyg Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2017, 01:53 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Y’all men just sit to poo, we women sit every time we go. I’m sure that adds in a lot of that time.

I'm told y'all actually hover when not at home.  That's gotta be worth some exercise.

The hover is real...and it’s great for the thighs!
(09-26-2017, 09:26 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]90 min of activity a week? Seriously?

And we wonder why there's health problems everywhere. And this is in the UK. I could only imagine the US is worse.

Sewage workers have found a 130-tonne ball of congealed fat -- dubbed a "monster fatberg" -- clogging a Victorian-era sewer in London, utility company Thames Water said Tuesday.