Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A threat to white people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.uschronicle.com/black-lives-matter-leader-will-incite-riots-everywhere-trump-wins/#'>http://www.uschronicle.com/black-lives-matter-leader-will-incite-riots-everywhere-trump-wins/#</a>

Wow,how is this allowed? Isnt this a threat? What a bunch of idiots.
Locked and Loaded.................

Nothing new. That's their whole M.O.
Who cares. Empty threats.
I'm nowhere near as worried about potential riots as I am that Hillary might carry through on her threat to try and police Syria with a No-Fly Zone as said in the debates. Russia is the super power in that region of the world, and intends to set up a Navy base on the Syrian coast. They've practically threatened to go to war with the US if we don't back off Syria. With Hillary, WWIII is a very real possibility.

Quote:I'm nowhere near as worried about potential riots as I am that Hillary might carry through on her threat to try and police Syria with a No-Fly Zone as said in the debates. Russia is the super power in that region of the world, and intends to set up a Navy base on the Syrian coast. They've practically threatened to go to war with the US if we don't back off Syria. With Hillary, WWIII is a very real possibility.

At what point did America hide from Russia in fear?
Quote:At what point did America hide from Russia in fear?

In the words of the next president, Getting along with Russia would not be a bad thing.
Quote:At what point did America hide from Russia in fear?

At what point did we become the world police? We're the super power in the western hemisphere. Russia and China are the super powers over there. We have no business in Syria.

Quote:In the words of the next president, Getting along with Russia would not be a bad thing.

Because it's worked out so many times throughout history.
Quote:At what point did we become the world police? We're the super power in the western hemisphere. Russia and China are the super powers over there. We have no business in Syria.

We are the super power of the world.
Quote:At what point did we become the world police? We're the super power in the western hemisphere. Russia and China are the super powers over there. We have no business in Syria.

You have no issue with Assad and his reign of terror in Syria? You're cool with Russian support?
Quote:We are the super power of the world.

No... there are just some who think we are like Hillary.

Quote:We are the super power of the world.

Which is very expensive.  
Quote:You have no issue with Assad and his reign of terror in Syria? You're cool with Russian support?

How is a no-fly zone going to solve the crisis? Russia plans to deal with the situation, and I see no reason to get in their way.

Quote:How is a no-fly zone going to solve the crisis? Russia plans to deal with the situation, and I see no reason to get in their way.

If you call genocide dealing with it then OK.
terrorist organization...

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.uschronicle.com/black-lives-matter-leader-will-incite-riots-everywhere-trump-wins/#'>http://www.uschronicle.com/black-lives-matter-leader-will-incite-riots-everywhere-trump-wins/#</a>

Wow,how is this allowed? Isnt this a threat? What a bunch of idiots.
I have predicted as much previously.  For all their self righteousness, Clinton supporters are far more likely to be inciting and actually committing violence than those backing Trump.  I have said for a while now that if the election results don't go their way, they will be rioting in the streets, and I continue to believe that's the case.  If Trump loses, there will be no violent protests.  No looting.  There will certainly be anger and disappointment, but nothing like what we can expect if she wins. 

All I can say to this is, "Say hello to my friends the shotgun, the rifle, and the .45. I have the ammunition and will to pull a trigger should someone actively threaten myself or my husband. You leave me alone I leave you alone."
Quote:terrorist organization...

Is that the America that you envision? Is that what you want us to be? A country that kills the women and children because they may be related or because there are innocent victims in war?
Quote:If you call genocide dealing with it then OK.

Genocide?

Where is the link showing Russia's plan to commit genocide? This is getting unreal.

Pages: 1 2