Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: JDR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just saying and  there could be more but the only coach that I saw who was standing with his hand over his heart during the Anthem was Jack Del Rio !!!!!!!!!
And what s wrong with that? I Like the narrative now that if u stand for Anthem and hold your hand over your heart that your wrong and a racist.
(09-26-2017, 11:47 AM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]And what s wrong with that? I Like the narrative now that if u stand for Anthem and hold your hand over your heart that your wrong and a racist.
How in the world did you come to that conclusion?!

Are you dense?
(09-26-2017, 11:31 AM)FOCUS2 Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying and  there could be more but the only coach that I saw who was standing with his hand over his heart during the Anthem was Jack Del Rio !!!!!!!!!

So, get a life brah.
(09-26-2017, 11:59 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2017, 11:31 AM)FOCUS2 Wrote: [ -> ]Just saying and  there could be more but the only coach that I saw who was standing with his hand over his heart during the Anthem was Jack Del Rio !!!!!!!!!

So, get a life brah.

Standard little kid's reply................
(09-26-2017, 11:47 AM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]And what s wrong with that? I Like the narrative now that if u stand for Anthem and hold your hand over your heart that your wrong and a racist.

I must have missed the part where the OP expressed feeling one way or the other about the simple fact they stated.
Who cares?