Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump the Terrible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Through the miracle of 91% negative media coverage, we have all been convinced that the guy who was a northeastern social liberal up until about 4 years ago has been a secret sponsor of the KKK all this time.  They found the proof when Bill and Hillary went undercover to his wedding just to get into his SECRET STUDDY BWUAHAHAHAAHAH! 

But in all seriousness, how many people have DIED as a result of Trump's policies?

I mean Hillary helped fund and arm the most psychotic terrorist group in the history of mankind and allowed the establishment of sex slavery and mass murder the likes of which haven't been seen since 17th century horror novels. 

But Trump said a few bad wrods, so he's the real problem right?

all the Republicans had to do was nominate a semi competent candidate like Kasich and they would have won.

Instead you whittled it down to Cruz the theocrat and Trump the loudmouth fool.

Hmmmm I wonder why you might lose.
Quote:all the Republicans had to do was nominate a semi competent candidate like Kasich and they would have won.

Trump is the only candidate who would have stood the chance. The establishment that controls Hillary would have effectively shut down anyone else.

Dems and Repubs, maybe a dime's worth of difference.
Quote:Trump is the only candidate who would have stood the chance. The establishment that controls Hillary would have effectively shut down anyone else.

The establishment that "allowed" his canidacy?
Quote:all the Republicans had to do was nominate a semi competent candidate like Kasich and they would have won.

Google Lehman Bros. and get back to me. 
Quote:The establishment that "allowed" his canidacy?

Perhaps they didn't realize how effective he would be. Afterall, the RNC gave something like $50 mil to past candidates, but hasn't given Trump a dime. They're doing their best to control all media, and yet Trump still threatens their ability to rule unfettered. Even if Trump doesn't win, his campaign has gone a long way to expose their methods.