Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Colts only win at Lambeau Field when animal gets loose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, but found this article interesting.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...gets-loose

Yesterday a squirrel decided to enter Lambeau Field at a bad time. I got a good laugh at the sight of it in the Colts end zone.

That's funny!!
Yes it is. I have seen squirrels and birds on NFL fields before, but not at that stadium.

snuck a turkey into a stadium lol
The St. Louis Baseball Cardinals used a squirrel as a rallying animal to help lead them to win the 2011 World Series. 

Quote:The St. Louis Baseball Cardinals used a squirrel as a rallying animal to help lead them to win the 2011 World Series. 

LOL Why did they think a squirrel would affect the outcome?
Quote:LOL Why did they think a squirrel would affect the outcome?

The bottom line is the Cardinals went on to win the World Series.
Years ago I read about a cat running in the outfield at a Cubs game. Cat-loving fans booed when someone picked it up by the tail LOL. A vet said it was OK. I would like to know why someone brought a cat to Wrigley Field.

Quote:Years ago I read about a cat running in the outfield at a Cubs game. Cat-loving fans booed when someone picked it up by the tail LOL. A vet said it was OK. I would like to know why someone brought a cat to Wrigley Field.

Wrigley field is right in the middle of a neighborhood, it's surrounded by houses, they cat wouldn't have to have been brought there by someone, it could have easily go to in on its own. All the food left lying around on the ground in the stands would be too irresistible for a little alley cat to deny.
Quote:Wrigley field is right in the middle of a neighborhood, it's surrounded by houses, they cat wouldn't have to have been brought there by someone, it could have easily go to in on its own. All the food left lying around on the ground in the stands would be too irresistible for a little alley cat to deny.

That reminds me of walking in the Old City of Jerusalem in Israel several years ago.   Every few yards,  there seemed to be a stray small cat.  I've never seen anything like that before or since.  
Quote: That reminds me of walking in the Old City of Jerusalem in Israel several years ago.   Every few yards,  there seemed to be a stray small cat.  I've never seen anything like that before or since.  

Unfortunately in most countries it is very common to let cats go outside as they please.
Quote:Unfortunately in most countries it is very common to let cats go outside as they please.

Because I haven't traveled much outside North America,  seeing so many stray small cats caught me by surprise.   Especially,  since I never read or saw anything on this possibility.   Most of the stray cats I have seen in the U.S. and Canada were noticeably larger and much less in number. 
Quote: That reminds me of walking in the Old City of Jerusalem in Israel several years ago.   Every few yards,  there seemed to be a stray small cat.  I've never seen anything like that before or since.  

I saw the same thing when I was there in the early/mid 90's.
Quote:I saw the same thing when I was there in the early/mid 90's.

It was practically the last thing I expected to see.
Quote:I saw the same thing when I was there in the early/mid 90s.

I hope Israelis have learned during the last 20 years the feline population needs to be humanely controlled.
Quote:I hope Israelis have learned during the last 20 years the feline population needs to be humanely controlled.

The Chinese have certainly figured it out.
Quote:The Chinese have certainly figured it out.

No they haven't. They kill cats. Humane population control is spay and neuter.
Chinese cat population control.

[Image: chow-mein_LifeintheLofthouse-1024x678.jpg]

That is not population control. They just don't care about cats.

Cat or not, that looks delicious, and I'm pretty sure I'm higher on the food chain than whatever it is.
Pages: 1 2