Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Deshaun Watson donates game check to workers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deshaun Watson donates game check to workers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...to-workers

Deshaun Watson is exceeding expectations with the Houston Texans. He took another step well beyond his years this week, donating his game check to cafeteria workers affected by Hurricane Harvey.
(09-27-2017, 09:25 PM)Tinhorn Wrote: [ -> ]Deshaun Watson donates game check to workers

Deshaun Watson is exceeding expectations with the Houston Texans. He took another step well beyond his years this week, donating his game check to cafeteria workers affected by Hurricane Harvey.

That is awesome!
(09-27-2017, 09:41 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 09:25 PM)Tinhorn Wrote: [ -> ]Deshaun Watson donates game check to workers

That is awesome!

Agreed.

I don't want to say anything positive about Texans (in fact, I think I have already exceeded my quota for the year), but he and Watt have displayed some admirable qualities on and off the field.
(09-27-2017, 10:07 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 09:41 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome!

Agreed.

I don't want to say anything positive about Texans (in fact, I think I have already exceeded my quota for the year), but he and Watt have displayed some admirable qualities on and off the field.

LOL, I must agree.  Off the field they seem to have a pretty good group of guys.  On the field I hope they fail... at least when they play us!   Wink
Good work Watson, this is what we need NFL stars to do. Make REAL differences in people lives.
(09-27-2017, 10:07 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 09:41 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]That is awesome!

Agreed.

I was thinking the same thing.  They make it extremely difficult to dislike the tin horns, but I'll find a way to muster up the hate wen they are on the field against the Jags.
Well played Watson.

Still want you to lose when you play us but I like hearing this kind of news.
(09-28-2017, 05:28 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 10:07 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed.

I was thinking the same thing.  They make it extremely difficult to dislike the tin horns, but I'll find a way to muster up the hate wen they are on the field against the Jags.

Now that I think about it, I don't recall too many Texans having any off field issues during their history. 

Screw em.  I still hate em!
(09-28-2017, 07:45 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2017, 05:28 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking the same thing.  They make it extremely difficult to dislike the tin horns, but I'll find a way to muster up the hate wen they are on the field against the Jags.

Now that I think about it, I don't recall too many Texans having any off field issues during their history. 

Screw em.  I still hate em!

For the record Jaelen Strong got caught with some ganja...before he was cut.