Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Beachum Reunion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just realized Beachum was the starting LT for the Jets. This has me excited for Ngakoue! Heck, I think even Fowler was beating him like a drum in practices. Beachum is still nursing a knee injury and doesn't do well with speed, yet okay with power. A combo of the two could make that side pretty vulnerable. Oh boy!
If they win this game and Bortles doesn't do a BBINT they could go far this season.
It bodes well for the Jags shutting down the run plays called to that side of the field since he often doesn't get much push.

I feel pretty confident in the Jags D in this one as long as they don't come out a little flat from the travel adjustment. I doubt they let that get them down.
Beachum has been solid in pass pro, so don't get too excited about our pass rushers against him. But as NYC stated, he gets tossed around in the run game.
Jets starting RT Brandon Shell is doubtful after not practicing at all this week.

Committee RB Matt Forte is also out this week.
(09-30-2017, 02:09 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: [ -> ]Beachum has been solid in pass pro, so don't get too excited about our pass rushers against him. But as NYC stated, he gets tossed around in the run game.

What was that?