Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sleeping under same roof first time in 16 years?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If Hillary pulls this off, it is interesting to think her and Bill will sleep under the same roof for the first time in 16 years.

Bills game is really going to take a hit.
Quote:If Hillary pulls this off, it is interesting to think her and Bill will sleep under the same roof for the first time in 16 years.

Why? It didn't the last time they slept under the same roof...
Quote:If Hillary pulls this off, it is interesting to think her and Bill will sleep under the same roof for the first time in 16 years.

They are still married and not legally separated. Saying they don't sleep under the same roof is a big fat lie if you know this.
Quote:They are still married and not legally separated. Saying they don't sleep under the same roof is a big fat lie if you know this.

My god, you're the perfect little robot.
Quote:They are still married and not legally separated. Saying they don't sleep under the same roof is a big fat lie if you know this.

I will bet you one of your paychecks they hate each other's guts.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm sorry but this has to be post of the year
Quote:I will bet you one of your paychecks they hate each other's guts.

I don't get paychecks.
Quote:I don't get paychecks.

[BLEEP] me this is too much lol. Pure comedy gold lol

I thought you had a job.

You realize that you don't have to live under the same roof just because you're married, right?

Typical Hillary supporter.. Live off the government and demand free stuff while the rest of us working stiffs have to pay your way through life..
Quote:You realize that you don't have to live under the same roof just because you're married, right?

Notice I also included "not legally separated." Meaning they still live in the same house.
Quote:Notice I also included "not legally separated." Meaning they still live in the same house.

Well THAT makes all the difference. Glad you cleared up the confusion.
Quote:[BAD WORD REMOVED] me this is too much lol. Pure comedy gold lol
Just when you think you have post of the year locked up. Boom here she came with the 1 upper.
Quote:Notice I also included "not legally separated." Meaning they still live in the same house.

Living apart does not make you legally separated.
Why do you guys let this troll perform all the time? It's clear she's playing all of you for attention.

It's more of a case of fish swallowing non-existent bait.

Quote:My god, you're the perfect little robot.

Is that bad?   I kind of enjoy it. 
Quote:Is that bad?   I kind of enjoy it.

It's amusing to an extent. When you want to bash your own head into a brick wall due to the sheer absurdity of it all, it's time to take a break. I've had to and now can only see what she says if it's quoted by others. I can only take so much before it's just not worth it.
.... and the system lets this person vote. We are friggin doomed.
Pages: 1 2