Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dr. Seuss is a Racist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Discuss....
No.
Librarian rejects donation of Dr. Seuss books from first lady as they are racist.

The Obamas celebrated Dr. Seuss.
(09-29-2017, 08:09 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Discuss....

I'd rather not waste any brain cells trying to figure out what idiot came up with this idea.
The loony libs are at it again.. I bet if Michelle sent those books, that turkey tard would slob all over em like they were the precious to gollum.
God, this is getting old.
The liberals are systematically taking down the country.
Yet she (The Librarian) was Photographed as The Cat In The Hat earlier.....
(09-29-2017, 09:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The liberals are systematically taking down the country.

Come on, man,   This is not "the liberals."   This is one idiot.   

I know it's convenient to demonize everyone who doesn't agree with you on a whole host of important issues, but to take one idiot and use that person to smear everyone who's on the other side of the political spectrum is intellectually dishonest.
(09-30-2017, 07:27 AM)AThe Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2017, 09:25 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]The liberals are systematically taking down the country.

Come on, man,   This is not "the liberals."   This is one idiot.   

I know it's convenient to demonize everyone who doesn't agree with you on a whole host of important issues, but to take one idiot and use that person to smear everyone who's on the other side of the political spectrum is intellectually dishonest.
He does this every day. I just ignore most of the topics he and Drifter start.
(09-30-2017, 07:56 AM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2017, 07:27 AM)AThe Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Come on, man,   This is not "the liberals."   This is one idiot.   

He does this every day. I just ignore most of the topics he and Drifter start.

Yet here you are. If you can't see that the "far left" is systematically trying to destroy the fabric of America, you need to get yourself some new glasses. After they are done with the NFL, they will move on to something else. Maybe baseball.

Just taking a guess here, but is you're real name Rush Limbaugh? You sound just like him.
(09-30-2017, 08:27 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]

Just taking a guess here, but is you're real name Rush Limbaugh? You sound just like him.

All you have to do is look at any recent "protest" that are actually leftist riots. Either that or liberal Christmas shopping by looting local businesses. And add to it the infestation of antifa (which is mostly college faculty) violently shutting down any speech they do not agree with. The kids need safe spaces because they cannot deal with any view that is not their own. Sad state of leftist "values".
(09-30-2017, 10:08 AM)jseymour Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2017, 08:27 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Just taking a guess here, but is you're real name Rush Limbaugh? You sound just like him.

All you have to do is look at any recent "protest" that are actually leftist riots. Either that or liberal Christmas shopping by looting local businesses. And add to it the infestation of antifa (which is mostly college faculty) violently shutting down any speech they do not agree with. The kids need safe spaces because they cannot deal with any view that is not their own. Sad state of leftist "values".

The far left and far right are both to blame for the state of things. We keep talking about the dangers of radical Islam in this country, but to me, radical Liberals and radical Conservatives are just as troublesome. They both refuse to work with one another on compromises and that's why this country has been in a stalemate for the last decade and a half. Politicians like Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi are ruining this country. They are living proof that the two party system does not work.
Hard to compromise with capitalist and communist. Other than the small group at Charlotte can you tell me another violent right wing protest? There is example after example from the left, and almost every occasion under false narrative.
(09-30-2017, 12:03 PM)jseymour Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to compromise with capitalist and communist. Other than the small group at Charlotte can you tell me another violent right wing protest? There is example after example from the left, and almost every occasion under false narrative.

You are watching/reading too much fake news and propaganda and are becoming paranoid.
(09-30-2017, 11:33 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2017, 10:08 AM)jseymour Wrote: [ -> ]All you have to do is look at any recent "protest" that are actually leftist riots. Either that or liberal Christmas shopping by looting local businesses. And add to it the infestation of antifa (which is mostly college faculty) violently shutting down any speech they do not agree with. The kids need safe spaces because they cannot deal with any view that is not their own. Sad state of leftist "values".

The far left and far right are both to blame for the state of things. We keep talking about the dangers of radical Islam in this country, but to me, radical Liberals and radical Conservatives are just as troublesome. They both refuse to work with one another on compromises and that's why this country has been in a stalemate for the last decade and a half. Politicians like Mitch McConnell and Nancy Pelosi are ruining this country. They are living proof that the two party system does not work.

That you think Mitch McConnell represents a stalemate in Congress shows your bias. The guy is a squish.
I just saw in the news that green eggs are protesting white egg supremacy.
Well, you all do know that the Grinch who stole Christmas was a beast of color of course. Green, but still a beast of color.

" WHY DA GREEN BEAST GOTTA BE A GRINCH??? RACIST I TELL YA !! " LETS GO LOOT WHOVILLE  ...I MEAN PROTEST.
(09-30-2017, 07:27 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]

Come on, man. This is not "the liberals." This is one idiot.   

Being dishonest is putting it lightly. It is making the choice to be completely ignorant for self-centered reasons, which leads to prejudice.