Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: RAMSEY hasn't allowed more than 8 yards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He hasn't given up a pass longer than 8 yards yet. That's crazy.
He's going to be elite.
Absolute beast. I love this guy and his cocky swagger! Where did you find this stat by the way?
He Good
Sure, but he's no Adoree Jackson!
(09-30-2017, 10:11 PM)haveaseat Wrote: [ -> ]He's going to be elite.

He already is, keep in mind he has an injury too
(09-30-2017, 10:26 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, but he's no Adoree Jackson!

Yeah, Jackson having the ability to play on special teams far outweighs the difference in their actual skill set. Ramsey is just a corner,  Jackson is a budding megastar!
(09-30-2017, 10:39 PM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2017, 10:26 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, but he's no Adoree Jackson!

Yeah, Jackson having the ability to play on special teams far outweighs the difference in their actual skill set. Ramsey is just a corner,  Jackson is a budding megastar!

I mean, clearly.
Shutdown corner
(09-30-2017, 10:29 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2017, 10:11 PM)haveaseat Wrote: [ -> ]He's going to be elite.

He already is, keep in mind he has an injury too

While I always mock people getting excited way too early about our players, coaches, GMs etc... This one is true, Ramsey is already elite.
(10-01-2017, 12:59 AM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2017, 10:29 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: [ -> ]He already is, keep in mind he has an injury too

While I always mock people getting excited way too early about our players, coaches, GMs etc... This one is true, Ramsey is already elite.

And to think that he's only going to be turning 23 years old, in just less then a month. He has the ability to be one of the best ever at his position.
Found it on nfl.com
I love Ramsey. He's worth the 1st round pick and more.

This is coming from a Gator fan
Ramsey is only going to get better too!