Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lee as our main PR/Returner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can we find someone else? i would like for him to focus more at being one of our top WR.  Hes probably our best and most sure handed PR but with his injury history, and our WR corp being really inexperienced we need lee to take it to the next level.  Personally I'm not a big fan of Lee but i hope he gets to showcase the reason why we took him in the 2nd round.  Heres the career stats of our current WR corps.
  • Marqise Lee       4th year/2nd round         128 receptions       1,605 yards         5 TDs
  • Allen Hurns        4th year/UDFA               162 receptions       2,329 yards        21 TDs
  • Arrelious Benn    7th year/2nd round        65 receptions        990 yards           6 TDs
  • Keelan Cole        Rookie/UDFA                 3 receptions          8 yards               0 TDs
  • Max McCaffrey   1 year/UDFA                  0 receptions           0 yards              0 TDs
  • Jaelen Strong     3rd year/3rd round        28 receptions         292 yards           3 TDs
Looks awful. If Lee gets hurt, it gets worse.
Lee is just a guy. He really is.
(10-01-2017, 04:11 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Lee is just a guy. He really is.

He didn't look like just a guy on that 35 yard go route he caught over Jimmy Smith, who's a pretty damn good corner. The season is young, let's see how it develops for Lee.
I think Lee is returning kicks because of the renewed emphasis on special teams. The Jags said before the preseason that we have to be much better on special teams, even if that means playing starters there.
Lee is averaging 2.7 yards per punt return. I'm sure Cole or Benn could do this much.
Just keep Lee until he [BLEEP] up or dede comes back. I enjoy seeing our punts being caught for once
Cole looked good on punts in preseason, I like Lee more on kickoffs.
Put Corey Grant back there to return kickoffs.
Grant is there is one returner on each side.
(10-01-2017, 04:11 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Lee is just a guy. He really is.

well... aren't they all? JAGS?
Ramsey is a stud
Arob is a WR1
Lee is a WR3 on this team. When he gets 1,000 and 10 then we can talk about him as more than just a guy.
Might as well be a PR because he sure isn't getting open as a WR
He sucks at both
He's probably going to be gone next year anyway, might as well try to develop Cole in the role.
PATHETIC
It's funny how the few people said Lee was better than Hurns. All they ever looked at was the one year in college. Lee has never been and never will be a better pro than Hurns. Same people that thought that thought Charles Rodgers was a good pro