Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Steelers Score Prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jaguars 13, Steelers 35

Leveon bell runs for 325 yards and 7 tds.

Bortles 130 yards passing, 11 for 28, 5 batted passes at LOS, 1int. 

Fournette 3.3 ypc 1 td

Myers 2 fgs made, 2 wide rights and 1 wide left.

Lee 3 drops, and muffed punt return
Of this one there is no doubt. Jags win big 42-10!!
20-18 jags Steelers miss 3 2pt conversions.
Jags always play the stillers tough
24-23 Jags
35-7 steelers
31-17 squealers
Who knows.
At this point there is no score that would surprise me.
(10-01-2017, 08:14 PM)rfc17 Wrote: [ -> ]At this point there is no score that would surprise me.
This is the most true post on the board.
^
Vegas has the Jags as 9 point underdogs already. That's quite a bit larger than I would have guessed.
Is there any doubt the steelers lay the wood on us?
(10-01-2017, 09:07 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any doubt the steelers lay the wood on us?

Yes there's doubt, this team is capable of playing with anyone. Beating them maybe not, but they've certainly got a plan that can keep them in games.
(10-01-2017, 08:55 PM)Upper Wrote: [ -> ]Vegas has the Jags are 9 point underdogs already. That's quite a bit larger than I would have guessed.

Good Lord, that's embarrassing. This will be a true litmus test of where our team is at, in playing a "good" football team.
The only consistency this team has is they are inconsistent. They should win this one. They are on the road and lost the last game. If this was a home game it would be a loss.
Bell gonna have a field day
Steelers 27

Jaguars 17
If there is any consistency to the season thus far it's that you don't know what you'll get from one week to another. We lost the game on fundamentals today. I think we'll be better in that regard next week.
Depends on Bortles. Iffy IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3