Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mark Cuban Considering 2020 Presidential Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/mark-cuban-...28117.html

Hey, why not -- can't be worse than the 2 options we had in 2016.  At least he has some charisma (unlike HRC)
Oh good, another billionaire reality star with no government experience. What could possibly go wrong?
We have to get the money out of politics (unless the Billionaire in question is OUR billionaire!).
Based on what all the rubes on the right claimed during 2016, Cuban is vastly more qualified to be prez since he is an actual accomplished entrepreneur. That would require a shred of consistency on their part however.
(10-04-2017, 12:29 PM)boudreaumw Wrote: [ -> ]Based on what all the rubes on the right claimed during 2016, Cuban is vastly more qualified to be prez since he is an actual accomplished entrepreneur. That would require a shred of consistency on their part however.

He's also admitted that he's been fired from multiple jobs, had credit cards shredded, numerous failed businesses.....so the same thing that you're killing Trump for the same thing has happened to Cuban.
(10-04-2017, 11:26 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]Oh good, another billionaire reality star with no government experience. What could possibly go wrong?

Honestly though, when has government experience helped us lately?
(10-04-2017, 12:29 PM)boudreaumw Wrote: [ -> ]Based on what all the rubes on the right claimed during 2016, Cuban is vastly more qualified to be prez since he is an actual accomplished entrepreneur. That would require a shred of consistency on their part however.

rubes?
Just do what Ireland did and hire the most socially "in fashion" candidate to lead the country.

In our case a homosexual Indian immigrant doctor who has no idea what he's doing but the media loves him!

Who cares if he was horrible as the health minister, hes good at photo ops and gives us a fresh new image.
(10-04-2017, 02:56 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Just do what Ireland did and hire the most socially "in fashion" candidate to lead the country.

In our case a homosexual Indian immigrant doctor who has no idea what he's doing but the media loves him!

Who cares if he was horrible as the health minister, hes good at photo ops and gives us a fresh new image.

Dang .... I had no idea until I just googled it.

Definitely gives you all a new image alright.   I always picture you all as a fun loving group having a few pints while watching a soccer or rugby match at the local pub.  Fun loving is taking on a whole new perspective   Laughing
Cubes is a hot head. Ever seen his sideline antics with the refs? Not sure I want that guy holding the nuclear football.

Not to mention, this guy managed to take a good basketball team and turn them into a bottom feeder overnight. Think of what he would do to the country.
(10-04-2017, 03:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cubes is a hot head. Ever seen his sideline antics with the refs? Not sure I want that guy holding the nuclear football.

Not to mention, this guy managed to take a good basketball team and turn them into a bottom feeder overnight. Think of what he would do to the country.

Four bankruptcies.
In all seriousness, Cubes was an original supporter of Trump then flipped the script to support Hillary. I think a few months into the campaign, Cubes realized HE could have been the "outsider" running for POTUS and probably had some regrets not doing so. Cubes is just looking for publicity and I can't see him running.
(10-04-2017, 02:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

rubes?

She probably works for CBS. The Communist Broads think that way, you know.
(10-04-2017, 03:46 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Cubes is a hot head. Ever seen his sideline antics with the refs? Not sure I want that guy holding the nuclear football.

You mean he took a bottom feeder and turned them into a team that won a championship?
(10-04-2017, 06:12 PM)Dakota Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2017, 02:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]rubes?

She probably works for CBS. The Communist Broads think that way, you know.

Hey, it's not fair to the other networks that you recognize CBS' fine example of liberal bias in the media without citing them as well.

And yet...

[Image: 1hier6.jpg]
I don't like Mark Cuban

rubes?

[font=Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Definition of rube
1:an awkward unsophisticated person :rustic

:a naive or inexperienced person
[/font]

rubes?

You know, anyone who didn't vote for boudreawmw's heavy ankled dream boat in a Chairman Mao pantsuit?  Duh!
(10-05-2017, 01:24 PM)boudreaumw Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2017, 02:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]rubes?

[font=Lato, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Definition of rube
1:an awkward unsophisticated person :rustic

:a naive or inexperienced person
[/font]

If you knew the definition you have no excuse for such poor usage.
Pages: 1 2