Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: shad khan is the worst owner in sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
yep I said it

I'll trade for wayne weaver any day of the week.. there's no way weaver would have stood by this long and allowed gus bradley to infect these players with this loser mentality.. none

then they scapegoat the offensive coordinator ONLY to put the quarter backs coach in ( this is the guy responsible for 2016 blake bortles let's not forget ) as if that's going to change anything

what is it with khan caldwell and bradley?

I don't know but one things for sure, inteptness

Lol, do you know how long Wayne Weaver stuck by guys that had average records in the NFL? 

I wish he would fire him now, but whats the point really?  I'll be mad when if he doesn't fire him at the end of the season, and I will show it by cancelling my season tickets.

whatever

Quote:Lol, do you know how long Wayne Weaver stuck by guys that had average records in the NFL?

I wish he would fire him now, but whats the point really? I'll be mad when if he doesn't fire him at the end of the season, and I will show it by cancelling my season tickets.
I think its more than clear Coughlin and Del Rio are very good coaches. One screwed the cap and got himself fired because most of his talent had to walk because we were in salary cap hell. The other was dealt Shack Harris and Gene Smith. In hindsight, JDR did wonders with minimal talent in his later years. Dont look now, but Oakland is 1st in the best division in football, and TC won 2 titles. Your point is nil. We had good coaches.
Oh, good grief!  Wallbash

Quote:Lol, do you know how long Wayne Weaver stuck by guys that had average records in the NFL? 

I wish he would fire him now, but whats the point really?  I'll be mad when if he doesn't fire him at the end of the season, and I will show it by cancelling my season tickets.

what's the point? You really want that sorry excuse for anything you wanna name around your players after watching the crap show he puts out with 4 years of evidence?

how many times have you seen this team come out more prepared than the other team in his tenure?
If it wasn't for Khan this team would be in LA right now.
Quote:If it wasn't for Khan this team would be in LA right now.
File under: nope
He's starting to really disappoint, but definitely not the worst.

He's slow to pull the trigger on the inevitable.
Dumb thread is dumb.

Lol.
If he isn't he's gotta be close to it. And before people jump out with how he's saving Jacksonville and this and that, I don't care because that's not where I stay. If you want him to revive and upgrade the city elect him as mayor then. As an NFL owner he is pure trash after four years; anyone debating that just wants to argue and debate.
[Image: CBONoup.jpg]

Quote:yep I said it

I'll trade for wayne weaver any day of the week.. there's no way weaver would have stood by this long and allowed gus bradley to infect these players with this loser mentality.. none

then they scapegoat the offensive coordinator ONLY to put the quarter backs coach in ( this is the guy responsible for 2016 blake bortles let's not forget ) as if that's going to change anything

what is it with khan caldwell and bradley?

I don't know but one things for sure, inteptness
Bbbbbbuuuwaaaa, what a clown. No, you didn't say it. You anonymously typed it into a message board. You wouldn't.t say it in real life if your life depended on it.
Exactly. 
Quote:Exactly.

While true, he is not the smartest football mind out there. His lack of change is concerning.

Quote:Exactly. 

This is definitely the bigger picture. 

As disappointing as this season has been for Jaguars fans,   thankfully the team is still in Jacksonville and at least through the present has an owner that's invested a large amount of money in team related facilities in Jacksonville.  He's demonstrated major commitment to Jacksonville. 

Compare this to Stan Kroenke who provided St. Louis with a losing Rams product every season he was the majority owner of the team.  Then, ultimately he moved the team to Los Angeles in a move that reminds me of the owner in the ' Major League'  movie,  when she attempted to run down the Cleveland Indians, in order to justify moving the team. 

No he's not. I'm just glad we just have a football team even if we are losers and the laughing stock of the NFL for life. Its nice when you are bored and the weather is nice, to just go to a NFL game in your home city and enjoy watching professional football that only a very few cities have. We should feel lucky to even have a NFL team. Being losers provides message board entertainment by bashing the team, players, coaches. lol
Quote:Bbbbbbuuuwaaaa, what a clown. No, you didn't say it. You anonymously typed it into a message board. You wouldn't.t say it in real life if your life depended on it.

What is this some kinda passive aggressive threat?

Pm me your number and I'll tell you personally that he is
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6