Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vote for Leonard Fournette - Rookie of the Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never thought this could happen after a loss, but here it is:

http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2017/reg/4
I forgot Fournette was a rookie for a second.
Wow.
I don't think he is the best rookie on the team, so I don't know how I could do rookie of the week.
(10-06-2017, 03:06 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he is the best rookie on the team, so I don't know how I could do rookie of the week.

There is no correlation between those two facts. A player who normally sucks can have the best game of any rookie who played the same week.
No, dude has been ok but that's it. Yeah, the O-line doesn't help that much but still.

I'd still take Hooker over Fournette
(10-06-2017, 03:09 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]No, dude has been OK but that's it. Yeah, the O-line doesn't help that much but still.

I'd still take Hooker over Fournette.

The same OL that is ranked #8 on PFF? C'mon, man.
(10-06-2017, 03:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 03:09 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]No, dude has been OK but that's it. Yeah, the O-line doesn't help that much but still.

I'd still take Hooker over Fournette.

The same OL that is ranked #8 on PFF? C'mon, man.

Wasn't that rating for pass blocking? Anyhow, Cam Robinson is our best rookie, and I believe the pass blocking bears that out.
(10-06-2017, 03:20 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 03:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]The same OL that is ranked #8 on PFF? C'mon, man.

Wasn't that rating for pass blocking? Anyhow, Cam Robinson is our best rookie, and I believe the pass blocking bears that out.

If Cam Robinson is our best rookie, run blocking should improve in the near future.
(10-06-2017, 03:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 03:20 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't that rating for pass blocking? Anyhow, Cam Robinson is our best rookie, and I believe the pass blocking bears that out.

If Cam Robinson is our best rookie, run blocking should improve in the near future.

Cam isn't both guards, which still stink. But it has improved. Ivory is certainly doing better than last year.
(10-06-2017, 03:50 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 03:23 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]If Cam Robinson is our best rookie, run blocking should improve in the near future.

Cam isn't both guards, which still stink. But it has improved. Ivory is certainly doing better than last year.

Remember when we leg Kelvin Beachum go and traded for Branden Albert the only logical reason people could come up with was run blocking?
(10-06-2017, 03:06 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he is the best rookie on the team.

That's depressing. Cam is better than the 4th pick in the draft? Good for Cam though. I'm glad we hit on a solid LT.
(10-06-2017, 03:09 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: [ -> ]No, dude has been ok but that's it. Yeah, the O-line doesn't help that much but still.

I'd still take Hooker over Fournette

Adams over Hooker
Every team is putting 5 to 8 I'm box against us entire game and fournet is still producing
I honestly feel with Berry out, Adams is already the best safety in the league. I said that before the draft too. Adams was the best player in the draft