Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Titans DC LeBeau on giving up 57 points: 'That is not us'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Titans DC LeBeau on giving up 57 points: 'That is not us'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-is-not-us

Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau said the porous performance by his defense against the Houston Texans wasn't characteristic of the team.
He is right. Even the NFL's best offenses don't score 50+ points on Tennessee, so Houston definitely shouldn't have been able to.
That picture must have been Photoshopped and makes absolutely no sense.
How does a football team make no sense?
(10-06-2017, 01:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]That picture must have been Photoshopped and makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe I was being to subtle for you......let me spell it out.

LeBeau said that wasnt us.....I was insinuating that it must have been the Pop Warner Titans team that showed up.

(10-06-2017, 01:46 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]How does a football team make no sense?

Are you slow?
(10-06-2017, 01:46 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]How does a football team make no sense?

The Photoshopped picture of Pop Warner players makes no sense. When a coach says, "That is not us," he obviously means that is not what we normally do on Sundays, not that his team is playing like middle school kids.
(10-06-2017, 02:07 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 01:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]That picture must have been Photoshopped and makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe I was being to subtle for you......let me spell it out.

LeBeau said that wasnt us.....I was insinuating that it must have been the Pop Warner Titans team that showed up.

Are you slow?

I was trolling JW on her question to you and was backing you up by asking her that question as a joke.
(10-06-2017, 03:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]

The Photoshopped picture of Pop Warner players makes no sense. When a coach says, "That is not us," he obviously means that is not what we normally do on Sundays, not that his team is playing like middle school kids.

No it's not photoshopped. Apparently you've never heard of Pop Warner youth football.

(10-06-2017, 03:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you totally lack a sense of humor?
(10-06-2017, 03:44 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 03:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]The Photoshopped picture of Pop Warner players makes no sense. When a coach says, "That is not us," he obviously means that is not what we normally do on Sundays, not that his team is playing like middle school kids.

No it's not photoshopped. Apparently you've never heard of Pop Warner youth football.

(10-06-2017, 03:20 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]The Photoshopped picture of Pop Warner players makes no sense. When a coach says, "That is not us," he obviously means that is not what we normally do on Sundays, not that his team is playing like middle school kids.

She doesn't understand sarcasm or abstract thoughts. Its a syndrome.
(10-06-2017, 03:43 PM)Brett Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 02:07 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]  Maybe I was being to subtle for you......let me spell it out.

Are you slow?

I was trolling JW on her question to you and was backing you up by asking her that question as a joke.

Aaah...my bad. Carry on.

(10-06-2017, 03:53 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 03:44 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]  No it's not photoshopped. Apparently you've never heard of Pop Warner youth football.

She doesn't understand sarcasm or abstract thoughts. Its a syndrome.

Thats the only explanation.
(10-06-2017, 03:44 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]

I know Pop Warner is little kid football named after a former NFL or college head coach. The reason I though it was Photoshopped is one team has helmets that look identical to a professional team's helmets despite wearing completely different jerseys and pants.

I do not. You actually will notice I LOL frequently. My sense of humor is very different though. I often have no idea people are joking but there are times (not enough, obviously) that I do "get it." Send me a PM if you want to know why.
(10-06-2017, 04:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 03:44 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]No it's not photoshopped. Apparently you've never heard of Pop Warner youth football.

I know Pop Warner is little kid football named after a former NFL or college head coach. The reason I though it was Photoshopped is one team has helmets that look identical to a professional team's helmets despite wearing completely different jerseys and pants.

I do not. You actually will notice I LOL frequently. My sense of humor is very different though. I often have no idea people are joking but there are times (not enough, obviously) that I do "get it." Send me a PM if you want to know why.

Surely you didnt think I was being serious?
Here's a few more.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3Zng_RCUAADz1B.jpg

http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/asse...-58058.jpg
(10-06-2017, 04:28 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 04:15 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I do not. You actually will notice I LOL frequently. My sense of humor is very different though. I often have no idea people are joking but there are times (not enough, obviously) that I do "get it." Send me a PM if you want to know why.

Surely you didn't think I was being serious?
Here's a few more.

You must be a relative newbie to not know what the problem is. I will send you a PM.
(10-06-2017, 06:32 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 04:28 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]Surely you didn't think I was being serious?
Here's a few more.

You must be a relative newbie to not know what the problem is. I will send you a PM.

If you have some sort of disability I apologize. I just figured my play would be easily discerned as a joke.
(10-06-2017, 08:18 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 06:32 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]You must be a relative newbie to not know what the problem is. I will send you a PM.

If you have some sort of disability I apologize. I just figured my play would be easily discerned as a joke.

I understand completely. Now you know better so we can move on from it.
(10-06-2017, 08:35 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 08:18 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]If you have some sort of disability I apologize. I just figured my play would be easily discerned as a joke.

Fair enough.
Just dont expect me to tailor my responses to fit your disability. If you ever have a question that requires me to explain myself due to your disability I will be glad to fill you in to my intent.

(10-06-2017, 08:35 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 08:18 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]If you have some sort of disability I apologize. I just figured my play would be easily discerned as a joke.

Fair enough.
Just dont expect me to tailor my responses to fit your disability. If you ever have a question that requires me to explain myself due to your disability I will be glad to fill you in to my intent.
It is fine Hammer. Just be yourself and don't get mad at me if I misunderstand something.
(10-06-2017, 09:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]It is fine Hammer. Just be yourself and don't get mad at me if I misunderstand something.

I never get mad...just annoyed.

(10-06-2017, 09:43 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2017, 09:29 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]It is fine Hammer. Just be yourself and don't get mad at me if I misunderstand something.

Dont take that personal.........
(10-06-2017, 09:43 PM)TackHammer56 Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't take that personal.........

Thanks. Now let's get back to football.
Pages: 1 2