Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florida Times Union - Jaguars Insider: Injured WR Dede Westbrook learning by watching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars Insider: Injured WR Dede Westbrook learning by watching

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jaguars/2...g-watching

Jaguars receiver Dede Westbrook can’t wait to play.
And the Jaguars can’t wait to see how Westbrook can help their laboring passing game.
Life without Allen Robinson (torn ACL in
The WR situation really isn't very good right now. Westbrook can return in November, but Wynn Rivera and Green are done for the season. So we're stuck with Hurns and a bunch of WRs srtuggling to catch a football. Westbrook isn't going to fix the situation by himself. We need one of Lee/Strong/Benn/Cole to start having some breakout games in order to turn this around. Or at least stop dropping balls and get the tight ends more involved.
I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!
What’s happened to Rivera anyway?
(10-07-2017, 03:20 PM)JagSwag Wrote: [ -> ]What’s happened to Rivera anyway?

Out for the season with a hand injury.
I heard that Cole and Bortles found something in practice this week. That's as far as I can go with it lol.
But I hear it was exciting. Hopefully they will connect tomorrow
(10-07-2017, 08:49 PM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that Cole and Bortles found something in practice this week. That's as far as I can go with it lol.

I heard Lee dropped his car keys and Bortles & Cole found them.

That is all.
(10-07-2017, 08:49 PM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: [ -> ]I heard that Cole and Bortles found something in practice this week. That's as far as I can go with it lol.

Cole has been burried deep on fantasy waiver wires, but this makes me wonder if he's worth picking up. 

Watch Bortles have another great game. That would be awesome.