Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Jaguars @ Steelers Game Day Thread***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   Our first place and AFC J South leading Jacksonville Jaguars  are up north in The Steel City to play the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first road game in Pittsburgh Steelers.  Jaguars and Texans arw tied at 2-2, but so far after four games, Jaguars are in first place but virtue of defeating the Texans 29-7 in Houston on Week One.

Jacksonville seeks to defeat at  Pittsburgh since eliminating the Steelers 31-29 in the 2005 AFC Wild Card Game.  Jaguars are are a three-game regular season losing streak over the Steelers. but still leads the Steelers in their rivalryby one game, in this afternoon's all-time meeting, 22 regular season and 1 postseason game, with  a 12-11-0 record..

NO injuries for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, and  LET'S GO JAGUARS!!!!!  Wink   Cool .  Wink .  Big Grin

http://www.jaguars.com/gameday/game/2017/regular5

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.506sport.com/
Hi Jaguars fans! A week after a heartbreaking loss to the New York Jets the Jaguars play at Pittsburgh in hopes of improving their record to 3-2. The 3-1 Steelers are coming off a big win in Baltimore and are trying to extend their winning streak. Both teams need a win to help their playoff chances later this season.

The weather forecast in Pittsburgh is 73 degrees with a 24& chance of rain.

C Brandon Linder (illness) and WR Jaelen Strong (hamstring) are out. WR Marqise Lee (ribs)- and safety Jarrod Wilson (shoulder) are questionable. For the Steelers RT Marcus Gilbert (hamstring) is doubtful and WR Martavis Bryant (illness) is questionable.

Hoping for no injuries during the game, much better play by our favorite team, and of courser a win. GO JAGUARS!
Hmmm, I start early enough and finish too late . . . Gotta do it faster next time.

Of course all I care about now is rooting for my favorite team, the Jacksonville Jaguars.
I feel like the Jaguars are gonna get annihilated. So they will probably win in blowout fashion.
lets go!!!!

[Image: 1x8fxi.jpg]
...and why is it some competition to be the creator of a thread? Do people actually care who starts it?

For all I care, a mod or bot can create one whatever time they feel appropriate and say, "the Jags play the Steelers today. You figure out the temperature. It'll be a tough game for the Jags."

Anyways, GO JAGS!
Yeah I giggle a lil bit every time I see that rep go up
(10-08-2017, 07:27 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]...and why is it some competition to be the creator of a thread?  Do people actually care who starts it?  

For all I care, a mod or bot can create one whatever time they feel appropriate and say, "the Jags play the Steelers today.  You figure out the temperature.   It'll be a tough game for the Jags."

Anyways, GO JAGS!

If you really need to know, send me a PM.

Hopefully we defy expectations of pessimistic posters.
Good morning my fellow jags fans!
I am like most of you hoping for a win today and I have a sneaking feeling today is the first big game for not one but 2 jaguars!
Fournet annnnnnd...
Keelan Cole!
I see it 31 24 jags and not really that close.
It will be a big day for the offensive line.
(10-08-2017, 10:05 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2017, 07:27 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]...and why is it some competition to be the creator of a thread?  Do people actually care who starts it?  

For all I care, a mod or bot can create one whatever time they feel appropriate and say, "the Jags play the Steelers today.  You figure out the temperature.   It'll be a tough game for the Jags."

Anyways, GO JAGS!

If you really need to know, send me a PM.

I wouldn't say that I "really" need to know.  If you don't feel comfortable explaining why after acknowledging it was a competition, then ok.  

I wouldn't say I was being pessimistic.   I think it'll be a tough game for the Jags.  My gut says after today the Jags will be 2-3.   My gut said last week the jets would win despite being underdogs.  But, as always, I'll be watching and rooting for the Jags.  Just hard to predict which Jags team will be playing today.  The one that blew out the tinhorns and ravens, or the team that played the tacks and jets.
Im worried about not having linder. This will be a true sign if the Oline is over performing or if the Coaching staff is doing a good job on the Oline front
(10-08-2017, 10:20 AM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2017, 10:05 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]If you really need to know, send me a PM.

I wouldn't say that I "really" need to know. If you don't feel comfortable explaining why after acknowledging it was a competition, then OK.

I wouldn't say I was being pessimistic. I think it'll be a tough game for the Jags. My gut says after today the Jags will be 2-3.  My gut said last week the Jets would win despite being underdogs. But, as always, I'll be watching and rooting for the Jags. Just hard to predict which Jags team will be playing today. The one that blew out the Tinhorns and Ravens, or the team that played the Tacks and Jets.

Predicting a blowout loss like some people are saying is being pessimistic. My gut says we can keep it close with our pass defense and #27.

Anyways, GO JAGS!

Yup..
1:00 can't come soon enough.
Here it is 75 minutes before kickoff and Bortles still hasn't completed a pass.
I’m taking this season 4 games at a time.

Steelers and Rams will be tough wins but as long as we go 2-2 or better in these next 4, I’m good. Just like the first 4.
I just have that feeling today..... Upset City.... Jags 24, Steelers 21
I'm feeling pretty good about this game.
(10-08-2017, 12:09 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I just have that feeling today..... Upset City.... Jags 24, Steelers 21

I wish more people could have that good feeling. It seems like nobody is giving us a chance to score more points than the Steelers.

I hope you did not jinx the Jaguars.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39