Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - In and out: Lee active versus Steelers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In and out: Lee active versus Steelers

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...7762f9d53d

WR Marqise Lee active for the Jaguars against Steelers at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh Sunday
Straight spam.

If this really is John Oesher then....just wow. Stop spamming our board. This is an independent message board for the die hard Jag fans. Stop pushing your column.
(10-08-2017, 12:02 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Straight spam.

If this really is John Oesher then....just wow. Stop spamming our board. This is an independent message board for the die hard Jag fans. Stop pushing your column.

I'm not John Oesher and I am not "pushing" anyone's column.  The fact that Marqise Lee is playing is relevant.  Also listed in the article are all of the inactives for today.
(10-08-2017, 12:10 PM)Jaxson Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2017, 12:02 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Straight spam.

I'm not John Oesher and I am not "pushing" anyone's column.  The fact that Marqise Lee is playing is relevant.  Also listed in the article are all of the inactives for today.

He already lost 1 game for us this season.