Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chiefs fan here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dudes, great game today.  It's not over yet but you guys are gonna win.  I know the offense didn't do much but after the two interceptions for TDs, the offense came out and the play calling was 100% perfect.  12 running plays in a row!  Who does that??  Great stuff.  Doesn't work on first down, run it again.  Doesn't work on second down, [BLEEP] it - run it.  

I hate watching the steelers win and this game was fun to watch.  I hope the chiefs can send them to 3-3 next week when they come to town.  

I like your chances the rest of the season. Some games you'll be favored down the stretch and could see you in the playoffs!  

3-2 Jags, bros. Good [BLEEP].
Hey man I hope the Jags can get Alex Smith via trade since he won't be there next year.
It was fun to watch. If the Jags had a legitimate passing game they'd be scary good.
Finally a vistor not trolling. Great first...only post!
Thanks you guys are playing great!! Hopefully we can see you in the playoffs.
Thank you, Ohyeahman. Much appreciated! Always nice to meet a friendly fan from another team.
I just hope we find a good quarterback in the draft. 
Maybe a decent vet QB too......and add some more to this D ... Ninja
The future looks bright.  Cool
i have kareem hunt, heres to hoping he drops 40 tonight in a win vs Hou Smile
We got The Chiefs next week? I need everybody to do good. Jags D, Fournette, Hill and Kelce- And your kicker. Good luck.. But not TOO MUCH.
(10-08-2017, 03:44 PM)ohyeahman Wrote: [ -> ]Dudes, great game today.  It's not over yet but you guys are gonna win.  I know the offense didn't do much but after the two interceptions for TDs, the offense came out and the play calling was 100% perfect.  12 running plays in a row!  Who does that??  Great stuff.  Doesn't work on first down, run it again.  Doesn't work on second down, [BLEEP] it - run it.  

The fact that Bortles only threw one pass in the second half is kind of funny.
(10-08-2017, 04:26 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: [ -> ]We got The Chiefs next week? I need everybody to do good. Jags D, Fournette, Hill and Kelce- And your kicker. Good luck.. But not TOO MUCH.
No lol

We got the Rams.
(10-08-2017, 04:22 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]i have kareem hunt, heres to hoping he drops 40 tonight in a win vs Hou Smile

The guy i'm up against still has Hunt and Chiefs D.  I still Have Hop, Hill and Butker in this PPR league, and I'm up 135-101. Man I'm so glad I released those Bass this morning. The Universe rewards.
(10-08-2017, 04:26 PM)fredalwaysajag Wrote: [ -> ]We got The Chiefs next week? I need everybody to do good. Jags D, Fournette, Hill and Kelce- And your kicker. Good luck.. But not TOO MUCH.

Yep, Chiefs @ Jags on Thursday night.  Cya at the stadium.
(10-08-2017, 03:44 PM)ohyeahman Wrote: [ -> ]Dudes, great game today.  It's not over yet but you guys are gonna win.  I know the offense didn't do much but after the two interceptions for TDs, the offense came out and the play calling was 100% perfect.  12 running plays in a row!  Who does that??  Great stuff.  Doesn't work on first down, run it again.  Doesn't work on second down, [BLEEP] it - run it.  

I hate watching the steelers win and this game was fun to watch.  I hope the chiefs can send them to 3-3 next week when they come to town.  

I like your chances the rest of the season. Some games you'll be favored down the stretch and could see you in the playoffs!  

3-2 Jags, bros. Good [BLEEP].

Good Luck tonight -- Beat the Texans !!!
(10-08-2017, 04:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep, Chiefs @ Jags  AFC Championship.  Cya at the stadium!
Welcome from a die-hard Southern California Jags fan!
Would love to see Kansas City in the playoffs hell I'd love to see us face anybody in the playoffs with this defense we could actually go quite far it's been a long time and us real fans that stuck it out have suffered dearly
(10-08-2017, 04:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]

Yep, Chiefs @ Jags on Thursday night.  Cya at the stadium.

rofl
Welcome! Im watching the Chiefs-Texans game currently, hopefully the Chiefs hold on for the W.
Chiefs look like they will win Super Bowl, barring a rash of injuries to key players. Smith is playing at a very high level right now. I'll be happy for Andy Reid if this happens.
(10-08-2017, 11:18 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]Chiefs look like they will win Super Bowl, barring a rash of injuries to key players. Smith is playing at a very high level right now. I'll be happy for Andy Reid if this happens.

I would be happy for him and Alex Smith both if that happens.

They sure look good right now but there is still a lot of football left.
Pages: 1 2