Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: WOOOOOOOOOOOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's [BLEEP] gooooood.  

Soak that in folks, we deserve it.
Epic win
In the words of Ric Flair - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
What a win, love texting my Steelers friend, she said she stopped watching it hahaha
LETS GO BOOOOYYYYYSSSSS
I'm so happy to be eating crow about this team.

Marrone and Caldwell have turned us into a bully.
I missed this but saw it on ESPN but does anyone else remember seeing Fournette motion to Mitchell come on bring it after he stiff armed a defender at the line of scrimmage? He motioned him to bring the wood and they both laid into each other. Fournette is a freaking monster and he's loving every bit of this physicality I LOVE IT!.
(10-08-2017, 04:34 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: [ -> ]I missed this but saw it on ESPN but does anyone else remember seeing Fournette motion to Mitchell come on bring it after he stiff armed a defender at the line of scrimmage? He motioned him to bring the wood and they both laid into each other. Fournette is a freaking monster and he's loving every bit of this physicality I LOVE IT!.

https://twitter.com/Dameshek/status/917109632014753792 

He's a bad man.
(10-08-2017, 04:36 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2017, 04:34 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: [ -> ]I missed this but saw it on ESPN but does anyone else remember seeing Fournette motion to Mitchell come on bring it after he stiff armed a defender at the line of scrimmage? He motioned him to bring the wood and they both laid into each other. Fournette is a freaking monster and he's loving every bit of this physicality I LOVE IT!.

https://twitter.com/Dameshek/status/917109632014753792 

He's a bad man.

LOL - that is absolutely awesome I love it and can't get enough of it. 

Did you see that stiff arm by Schuster on that Twitter? LOL I never saw that before!
Pardon my french: but, this Defense and LF are [BLEEP]!!

Yes.  I saw it.  He basically said, come on, give me your best shot.
WOW!! I could get used to this whole winning thing...
They just beat the current Superbowl favorite.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-...-steelers/
I'm not surpised jags won today. they were playing a good team. this year its been beat good team,and lose to bad one.

Beat the texans a playoff team from last season,lose to 0-1 tittians,beat undeafted Ravans,lose to 1-2 Jets. Beat the 3-1 steelers.
Another interesting stat is Leonard Fournette now has the 2nd most yards in one game for a rookie ever.

#1? Why our good ol Fred Taylor at 183 yards in 1998.

Good company.
(10-08-2017, 05:03 PM)Tyler1Reformed Wrote: [ -> ]Another interesting stat is Leonard Fournette now has the 2nd most yards in one game for a rookie ever.

#1? Why our good ol Fred Tayler at 183 yards in 1998.

Good company.

"Fred Tayler"
oops
Great win.