Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: League's Most Exciting Offense vs League's Most Exciting Defense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would have penciled in the Rams vs Jaguars game next week as must-see-football, pitting two 1st place teams against each other?

A late game that feature's the league's best and most exciting offense versus the league's best and most exciting defense?

Crazy.
I haven't seen LA Rams this season, but have heard they look much better on offense. But, I don't think flying out to the east coast is gonna go well for them. The Rams have historically (as of late, anyway) not looked good when I've seen them on the east coast the past few seasons.

I hope the Jags' Defense embarrass them!
They are a improved offense, but not elite, goff still misses alot of throws and they have only watkins and kupp as WR threat.

I think if we can keep playing Def. Like this week and last we should be able to walk out victorious.

We need to win the trenches on both Def and Off.
The LA Rams offense isn't as exciting today once they play a real defense. It's easy to look good when you play against the Colts, 49ers, and Cowboys defense.
I think we'll match up well with them. A very similar game plan to Pittsburgh. You contain Gurley and let our guys lock down the WRs.
The Rams game is an even numbered week, so we'll lose.

Fortunately our BYE comes in an even numbered week.
The Rams offense isn't looking so great against Seattle.
(10-08-2017, 07:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]The Rams offense isn't looking so great against Seattle.

Only 10 points today, but they're still leading the league in points scored.

Jags are 3rd!
(10-08-2017, 07:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]The Rams offense isn't looking so great against Seattle.

And we're better than Seattle in every defense statistical category except rushing but they're only allowing like 10 yards less than us there.
At the end of the day is it comes down to good Bortles vs Bad Bortles, or we have to be dominate defensively and running the ball to hide him
Hoyer put up huge yards. I feel like this might be a Ravens esque game
(10-08-2017, 07:47 PM)J-Mizzal Wrote: [ -> ]People want to blame Blake for everything, even the INT wasnt his fault