Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fournette 22 MPH on TD run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those who don't want to click on the link:

Matt FranciscovichVerified account @MattFranchise  3h3 hours ago
Per #NextGenStats Leonard Fournette is first ball-carrier in 2017 to eclipse 22 mph on his 90-yard TD run (22.05 mph)
Houston, we have lift-off!
I'm surprised hunt didn't get that...
I told yall.

For all the people saying....but....he's slow. Yeah right!!

Tell ya what....yall stop worrying about my boy Fournette, and just find me a QB.

Don't @ me
(10-08-2017, 09:03 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I told yall.

For all the people saying....but....he's slow. Yeah right!!

Tell ya what....yall stop worrying about my boy Fournette, and just find me a QB.

Don't @ me
Blake Bortles is your QB this year get over it.
90 speed on madden. That’s egregious.
Thank goodness Bottles won't be the QB next year when we make a super bowl run.
Yup, kirk cousins next season
Cousins or Smith and you can pencil us in the AFC Championship game now.
Fournette cant catch and is slow, gets knocked down in the backfield too much...blah blah blah...as an LSU fan I knew how wrong a few were.

Guy is otherworldly fast in for a guy his size. Herschel and Eric Dickerson like.
Good lord that's almost a mile faster than Tyreek Hill
Fastest plays thus far in 2017:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017_10_09_at_1_10_14_AM.png]
And its not even close
Kinda funny how people doubted his speed and jump ability during the combine and shattered both of those naysayers at once
If we could find a way to get Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith that'd just be huge. I'm afraid Bortles is our QB for this and next season while we develop a draftee. Or maybe Nassib takes over?
He had the highest top mph in college as well. There is 40 fast, and then there is game fast. There are a ton of 170 pound wide receivers and corners that can run a 4.3, but it's a 4.8 in pads. Fournette is a 4.5 that can still run a 4.7 with full pads. Muscle plays a large part in game day speed. Pads are going to affect twigs more than well-built players like Leonard. I wish they'd run 40's in pads at the combine or pro days, or at least private workouts.

(10-09-2017, 01:49 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]If we could find a way to get Kirk Cousins or Alex Smith that'd just be huge. I'm afraid Bortles is our QB for this and next season while we develop a draftee. Or maybe Nassib takes over?

We going to re-sign Nassib?
The breakout run of course is the last run on here. You could totally see his speed...

http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...a72d493f66
4 of the top 10 have been in Jags games
(10-08-2017, 09:02 PM)archer56 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised Hunt didn't get that...

Al Michaels said Kareem Hunt was running 23 mph on his kick return TD, but he obviously guessed wrong.

Of course even if Hunt did it, he would not have been the first because the Chiefs played on SNF.

(10-09-2017, 01:49 AM)haveaseat Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda funny how people doubted his speed and jump ability during the combine and shattered both of those naysayers at once

People who doubted Leonard Fournette's speed got this rebuttal: He is fast for a guy who weighs 240 pounds, based on historical 40-yard dash results at the combine.
Pages: 1 2