Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Injuries: Andrew Luck won't play for Colts vs. Titans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Injuries: Andrew Luck won't play for Colts vs. Titans

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-vs-titans

The Bills will be without their top receiving option for quite some time. Sean McDermott told reporters Monday that tight end Charles Clay underwent a knee scope and will be out multiple weeks.
I hope he comes back against the Jaguars. He doesn't scare me. Our DL will give him a nice welcome back.

TY Hilton scares me more than Andrew Luck does.
He’ll make his debut after the Jags. No matter when he comes back, he’ll be pretty weak and one hit may throw him off his game even more so. Aside from his arm, he still looks frail to me. Personally, I wouldn’t bring him back unless it looks like the clots are in contention for a playoff spot and he is 100%.
Who is pumped to watch Matt Cassel and Jacoby Brissett on prime time MNF next week? Barf
Are colts any better when he plays? More yards more turnovers similar results.
Actually on wins they are better without him 8-7 from 2015-17 without him and 10-12 with him.

So elite...
(10-10-2017, 04:16 AM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Are colts any better when he plays? More yards more turnovers similar results.

More time on the field is why he has more turnovers.
(10-09-2017, 10:02 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]I hope he comes back against the Jaguars.  He doesn't scare me.  Our DL will give him a nice welcome back.

I'll counter your TY Hilton with a Jalen Ramsey
(10-10-2017, 04:21 AM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Actually on wins they are better without him 8-7 from 2015-17 without him and 10-12 with him.

So elite...

Nice research!
(10-10-2017, 03:57 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2017, 10:02 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]I hope he comes back against the Jaguars.  He doesn't scare me.  Our DL will give him a nice welcome back.

I'll counter your TY Hilton with a Jalen Ramsey

I'm not saying we can't stop him but saying he's the best player that offense has.
(10-10-2017, 09:31 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-10-2017, 03:57 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I'll counter your TY Hilton with a Jalen Ramsey

I'm not saying we can't stop him but saying he's the best player that offense has.

He is their best WR, but Andrew Luck has been struggling because of injuries. When healthy, he is still a good QB.