Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Tailgating at Everbank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a new Jags season-ticket holder, wondering which lot I can park in to do some tailgating. Also, is cooking out on a grill allowed? Thanks!
When I was over last September, we used the lot off Talleyrand Avenue:

https://www.tailgatersparking.com/
Darlo's right, Tailgaters is a good lot to be in. It has clean bathrooms, it's all grass and you certainly can cook out there. There's also a covered pavilion which serves food/drink if needed. It's also an easy 5-10 minute walk to the stadium.

Plan to beat the traffic and arrive about 9:30; have your stuff put away to walk over between 12:15-12:30. Yes, there is traffic after the game (60,000 people) so plan to sit tight for an hour or so afterwards- put sandwiches in the cooler and a few extra beers to get you through it.
4:05 game this weekend so walking to the stadium at 12:15 might be a bit early
Yes cooking on a grill is allowed. So is watching your own little tv. Etc.
Thanks for your responses y'all. Got my ticket for the Tailgater lot so all set. Much obliged!
Sit in traffic for hr? Leaving Jags games is very easy
(10-14-2017, 08:06 AM)BRJagsFan Wrote: [ -> ]As a new Jags season-ticket holder, wondering which lot I can park in to do some tailgating. Also, is cooking out on a grill allowed? Thanks!

We always parked at the fairgrounds. It’s a bit pricey but well worth it to me. The walk to the stadium is quick and they have indoor bathrooms in addition to some porta potty’s. Have fun wherever you park.