Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Florida Times Union - Through six games, Jaguars in an unfamilar territory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Through six games, Jaguars in an unfamilar territory

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jaguars/2...-territory

It is a fact illustrated by Peyton Manning’s dominance in Indianapolis and the Jaguars’ futility over the last decade.
For the first time since 1999, the Jaguars are in the division lead after six
Awesome.

This is how I feel. We are 3-3 and in the thick of it. We have some winnabl games coming up and a showdown with two division teams to close it out this team has exceeded my preseason expectations
(10-16-2017, 05:30 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome.

This is how I feel. We are 3-3 and in the thick of it. We have some winnable games coming up and a showdown with two division teams to close it out this team has exceeded my preseason expectations

We have one divisional showdown at the end of 2017 FYI.
(10-16-2017, 05:33 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2017, 05:30 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome.

This is how I feel. We are 3-3 and in the thick of it. We have some winnable games coming up and a showdown with two division teams to close it out this team has exceeded my preseason expectations

We have one divisional showdown at the end of 2017 FYI.

2 of the last 3 (66.7%)games are against divisional opponents. 3 of the last 5(60%) are in fact...I can see how you racked up that -120 burger. The majority of our games "down the stretch" are winnable, and we control our own destiny playing the 2 teams tied for 1st late in the year. If we beat Houston here and Tennessee in their house, I feel confident we host a home playoff game.