Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jason Myers out, Josh Lambo in...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Per Schefty.

It was about time!
Cant be any worse
(10-17-2017, 08:39 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Cant be any worse

I don't know https://youtu.be/lND8ZHOQBec
Chhhhaaaammmmppppiiiooonnnssshhhhiiippppp
Lambo is a career 81%. Not sure if his leg is as strong but boy was it time for a change.
Praise the Lord

And I don't even know if the new guy is good.
SD is kicker cursed though. Hopefully the new setting helps my man out.
He may not be better, but at least he's not Myers.
"Myers was 53-of-64 on field goals in his first two seasons with Jacksonville and missed 12 extra points over his entire tenure.

Josh Lambo will be the new Jaguars kicker. He was 52-of-64 on field goals for the Chargers the last two seasons, "

Meet the new kicker... same as the old kicker....

EDIT: Oh, man, I just sounded like Bkln.... My apologies... it won't happen again.
(10-17-2017, 08:57 AM)Perkolater Wrote: [ -> ]"Myers was 53-of-64 on field goals in his first two seasons with Jacksonville and missed 12 extra points over his entire tenure.

Josh Lambo will be the new Jaguars kicker. He was 52-of-64 on field goals for the Chargers the last two seasons, "

Looks like Lambo missed 8 extra points out of 78 attempts. Myers missed 12 out of 88.
(10-17-2017, 08:57 AM)Perkolater Wrote: [ -> ]"Myers was 53-of-64 on field goals in his first two seasons with Jacksonville and missed 12 extra points over his entire tenure.

EDIT:  Oh, man, I just sounded like Bkln.... My apologies... it won't happen again.

Hopefully his change of scenery will motivate him to better his percentage.

NH3...

We have a new LMBO to drive.

NH3...
Gawd. Looks like a change for the sake of making a change. There was nobody better than Lambo?
I get the comparison, but Myers was done mentally. Those averages were when Myers was at least a competent kicker. Mow he's a utter mental mess.
(10-17-2017, 09:07 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]Gawd.  Looks like a change for the sake of making a change.  There was nobody better than Lambo?

I thought Dan Carpenter was.
He isn't much better, but he isn't Meyers. Lambo is just a stop gap until we get a better one next year.
Hey he is at least 4% better than Meyers! Big Grin
Jaguars sign K Lambo, release K Myers

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...0cff299e2d

Jaguars sign third-year K Josh Lambo and release third-year K Jason Myers
Jags sign kicker Josh Lambo after releasing Jason Myers

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ason-myers

The Jaguars are parting ways with kicker Jason Myers after missing two field goals against the Rams on Sunday. The Jaguars are adding former Chargers kicker Josh Lambo, the team announced Tuesday.
As someone said, Myers was done. That Rams game completely killed him mentally.

I think Lambo will be fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6