Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CON'S (Khan's) Strategic plan to piss off Jacksonville and move to London
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Front of ESPN........

Who didn't see this coming? An anti-American globalist like Khan pissing off the veterans and taking his mustache clown show To London with the Muslim London mayor Khan. 

Khan can't be this stupid as a business owner to alienate half his base. Clearly, he's trying to stir the pot and leave Jax. Expect attendance to go WAY down. 

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21076...ealous-nfl 

Thursday, October 19, 2017
Shad Khan: President Trump's attacks vs. NFL 'personal'

ESPN.com

Jacksonville Jaguars owner Shad Khan believes President Donald Trump's failure to purchase the Buffalo Bills in 2014 has fueled his vendetta against the NFL.

"This is a very personal issue with him," Khan told USA Today Sports as he was leaving the NFL's fall meetings in New York.
Trump's history with the NFL goes back further than that, however. He led a failed effort to force a merger between the United States Football League (USFL) and the NFL. Trump, who owned the USFL's New Jersey Generals, pushed his fellow owners to shift the league's schedule from the spring to the fall and compete head-to-head with the NFL. That schedule shift was planned for 1986 but never happened. The USFL filed an antitrust lawsuit against the NFL in 1984, trying to force a merger or win a large settlement. The case went to trial in 1986 and the USFL was victorious, but was awarded only $3 and folded shortly afterward.
Khan told USA Today Sports that Trump's attacks are "about money, or messing with -- trying to soil a league or a brand that he's jealous of."
Trump has called for NFL owners to "fire" players who won't stand for the national anthem and has been openly critical of the league for not adopting a rule to make standing during "The Star-Spangled Banner" mandatory.
Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday that owners believe players should stand for the national anthem but that the league wasn't changing its official policy. Instead, the NFL is focused on working with players to address the underlying issues behind their protests.
Trump continued his campaign against the NFL on Wednesday, tweeting in the morning and afternoon to express his disappointment with owners for not forcing players to stand.

Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump

The NFL has decided that it will not force players to stand for the playing of our National Anthem. Total disrespect for our great country!
7:06 AM - Oct 18, 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

Quote:

Follow
[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump

.@NFL: Too much talk, not enough action. Stand for the National Anthem.
4:42 PM - Oct 18, 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

"He's been elected President, where maybe a great goal he had in life to own an NFL team is not very likely," Khan told USA Today Sports. "So to make it tougher, or to hurt the league, it's very calculated."
WOW! What have you been smoking?
Spacecoast is the worst.

He doesn't care at all about the Jags. He cares about Bortles and that's it. True loser.
Regardless of feelings on space coast. If read the article it states the fued between the two.
It's not a good look.
Rating down.
Maybe I skimmed to fast. What does the title and the first 3 lines have to do with the article?

I'm lost.

Or was that sarcasm? If so, it flew right over my head.
Good bye Jacksonville Jaguars. Good luck in London.
Don't worry. Once Bortles goes, so will spacecoasttroll..
(10-19-2017, 01:54 PM)Monty Wrote: [ -> ]Rating down.

Rate down all you want buddy. The truth hurts. Khan is a BUSINESS MAN who is alienating HALF his base.....let that numb your mind for a bit.

(10-19-2017, 02:04 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry. Once Bortles goes, so will spacecoasttroll..

American players don't want to play in London. Only greedy globalists do. This is America's game.
(10-19-2017, 02:01 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I skimmed to fast. What does the title and the first 3 lines have to do with the article?

I'm lost.

Technically they have several articles between the two's fueds.  And if ESPN is writing it.  SI and Fox and others like NFL Network will follow.  

If ya a man in power ya never argue with the president.  That is a bad look and since Penn is hugely respected in politics.  

And he walks out on a team for same thing.  It is a huge issue.  

And arguing with the president is seen amongst many as anti-American.  Or the spin. 

If this doesn't die down fast.  Could really hurt Jaguars revenue as a whole and business partners.
Buuuuwwwwaaaaaaa. !!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Blake Bortles is terrible
Even if Kahn decides in a few years to move the team to London, it has nothing to do with Trump.

He hates how Trump does not stand with minorities.
I'm so tired of headlines even on "sports sites" being about two things.....elliot's lawsuit amd kap and all this flag drama.
Let's please get back to football.
(10-19-2017, 02:16 PM)haveaseat Wrote: [ -> ]Blake Bortles is terrible

Now thats funny.

I can guarantee you that he has more to do with the Jags shrinking attendance than anything Khan or Trump have said. Folks don't much care to watch bush league in the NFL.

Edit- I say this still hoping the dude can learn to ball consistently but that remains a huge question mark and probably very unlikely.
(10-19-2017, 02:10 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2017, 02:01 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I skimmed to fast. What does the title and the first 3 lines have to do with the article?

I'm lost.

If ya a man in power ya never argue with the president.  That is a bad look and since Penn is hugely respected in politics.  

Sean Penn is greatly respected as Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times At Ridgemont High. In politics, not so much. Or did you mean Mike Pence?
(10-19-2017, 02:18 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2017, 02:16 PM)haveaseat Wrote: [ -> ]Blake Bortles is terrible

Now thats funny.

I can guarantee you that he has more to do with the Jags shrinking attendance than anything Khan or Trump have said. Folks don't much care to watch bush league in the NFL.

Clearly you're not a business owner. Not enough IQ points.
(10-19-2017, 02:20 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2017, 02:18 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Now thats funny.

Clearly you're not a business owner. Not enough IQ points.

Buuuwwwaaaaa!! Laughing Laughing Spaceheadjag is Salty. All because his golden boy fails to play football at a NFL level most of the time. Laughing Laughing
(10-19-2017, 02:19 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-19-2017, 02:10 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote: [ -> ]If ya a man in power ya never argue with the president.  That is a bad look and since Penn is hugely respected in politics.  

Sean Penn is greatly respected as Jeff Spicoli from Fast Times At Ridgemont High. In politics, not so much. Or did you mean Mike Pence?
Yea auto correct.
Pages: 1 2 3 4