Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What is going on with Linder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What in the world is going on with Linder??? The only thing I can think of is MRSA... but this is getting ridiculous at this point
It's a mystery. Would like to have some clarity on this issue, but I don't expect any.
it has to be MRSA, they said he was practicing off to the side I believe last week.. It's not a sickness obviously I dont think, it has to be some sort of MRSA infection.

I'm starting to lose patience with this guy constantly missing so many games it seems, this is a must win game this weekend IMO, and if Fournette is not his typical self and we are again without our Center, we might well lose to the awful colts

a loss here I think makes the division impossible this year, I know we would only be a game back, but I feel this is a game that HAS to be a win going into the bye, otherwise I feel we will end up faltering in the 2nd half like usual
I am sure if it was MRSA there would be a report about it. In the past when players had MRSA infections, the diagnosis was a national headline.
thats not true ^
(10-20-2017, 03:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure if it was MRSA there would be a report about it. In the past when players had MRSA infections, the diagnosis was a national headline.
Which is maybe why they are hiding it.
(10-20-2017, 03:19 PM)Frailbones Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2017, 03:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [ -> ]I am sure if it was MRSA there would be a report about it. In the past when players had MRSA infections, the diagnosis was a national headline.

Which is maybe why they are hiding it.

The reason they are not telling anybody what's wrong with Brandon Linder is he wants privacy. Same deal as Chris Ivory last year. Patient confidentiality is very important.
Real jag fans know
(10-20-2017, 04:11 PM)continuous Wrote: [ -> ]Real Jag fans know.

Real Jag fans know what?

Obviously not what Brandon Linder's problem is because nobody is giving out the information.
Probably got the Kooties from one of those stinking girls when they was kissin behind the locker shed.
(10-20-2017, 03:11 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]it has to be MRSA, they said he was practicing off to the side I believe last week.. It's not a sickness obviously I dont think, it has to be some sort of MRSA infection.

I'm starting to lose patience with this guy constantly missing so many games it seems, this is a must win game this weekend IMO, and if Fournette is not his typical self and we are again without our Center, we might well lose to the awful colts

a loss here I think makes the division impossible this year, I know we would only be a game back, but I feel this is a game that HAS to be a win going into the bye, otherwise I feel we will end up faltering in the 2nd half like usual.
LMBO, "Starting to lose patience" for our center that has missed two of six games so far. Hasn't his replacement done a good job?

NH3...
(10-20-2017, 04:25 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2017, 03:11 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: [ -> ]it has to be MRSA, they said he was practicing off to the side I believe last week.. It's not a sickness obviously I dont think, it has to be some sort of MRSA infection.

a loss here I think makes the division impossible this year, I know we would only be a game back, but I feel this is a game that HAS to be a win going into the bye, otherwise I feel we will end up faltering in the 2nd half like usual.
LMBO, "Starting to lose patience" for our center that has missed two of six games so far. Hasn't his replacement done a good job?

NH3...

Never ceases to amaze me.
(10-20-2017, 04:25 PM)NH3 Wrote: [ -> ]LMBO, "Starting to lose patience" for our center that has missed two of six games so far. Hasn't his replacement done a good job?

Even if Tyler Shatley was doing a bad job, I would not "lose patience" after only two weeks. Start losing patience when it goes on longer than anyone could have expected.
Hahaha, I'm dying over here! This thread is gold.
(10-20-2017, 04:17 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Probably got the Kooties from one of those stinking girls when they was kissin behind the locker shed.

Hopefully that's it. Kooties is the only curable illness I can think of that lasts three (or more) weeks. Smile

Maybe he has Cancer? Tuberculosis? Polio?
(10-20-2017, 07:02 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2017, 04:17 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Probably got the Kooties from one of those stinking girls when they was kissin behind the locker shed.

Hopefully that's it. Kooties is the only curable illness I can think of that lasts three (or more) weeks. Smile

Maybe he has Cancer? Tuberculosis? Polio?

Lupus...
I heard he's playing in New York now from a spacecoast. I mean source.
I am space
We have a pretty serious wave of viral pneumonia going around town. Since it's not the usual bacterial form there's no real treatment but time. Im just speculating but that would make sense.
It’s like a white... discoloration.........
Pages: 1 2