Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Says He Will Release Final Set of Documents on Kennedy Assassination
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trump Says He Will Release Final Set of Documents on Kennedy Assassination

President Trump has decided to release a final batch of thousands of classified government documents related to the 1963 assassination of President John F. Kennedy, Mr. Trump announced in a tweet on Saturday morning.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/21/us/po...ified.html
Not much of a conspiracy nut, but there are a lot of unanswered questions. And if they refused to release all of the details, it makes you wonder if they know some of these answers.
I still say Oswald did NOT act alone, he had help from someone in Government. That trip Kennedy took to Dallas was a last minute thing so.... No Way Oswald could have known the route unless he had help.
How will the MSM and their democrat myrmidons spin this into another Trump hit piece? Russians...something something…
(10-21-2017, 12:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I still say Oswald did NOT act alone, he had help from someone in Government. That trip Kennedy took to Dallas was a last minute thing so.... No Way Oswald could have known the route unless he had help.

Oswald/Clinton

Seems about right
Ted Cruz is shaking in his boots
(10-21-2017, 12:29 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]I still say Oswald did NOT act alone, he had help from someone in Government. That trip Kennedy took to Dallas was a last minute thing so.... No Way Oswald could have known the route unless he had help.

It was a government hit. I'm sure of that. Although I doubt that will be in any files that would be released. We'll probably never get a conclusive answer. There's no way Oswald could've made that shot with that rifle when in the service, he only qualified as a Marksman which is the lowest passing qualifier.
(10-21-2017, 03:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]

It was a government hit. I'm sure of that. Although I doubt that will be in any files that would be released. We'll probably never get a conclusive answer. There's no way Oswald could've made that shot with that rifle when in the service, he only qualified as a Marksman which is the lowest passing qualifier.
many people who never went into the military can make that shot...an avid life long hunter can make that shot so the military quals mean nothing
Everyone is going to be extremely disappointed when these docs are finally public.
(10-21-2017, 05:35 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone is going to be extremely disappointed when these docs are finally public.

Most likely.

I've always thought that it was a government/mafia hit job.  Both entities during that time were one-in-the-same.  I still to this day believe that the Kennedy family (including Jackie) was involved with the mafia.

I also think that organized crime to this day is still embedded within the federal government, though maybe not at the highest levels.
(10-21-2017, 03:41 PM)wrong_box Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2017, 03:08 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]It was a government hit. I'm sure of that. Although I doubt that will be in any files that would be released. We'll probably never get a conclusive answer. There's no way Oswald could've made that shot with that rifle when in the service, he only qualified as a Marksman which is the lowest passing qualifier.
many people who never went into the military can make that shot...an avid life long hunter can make that shot so the military quals mean nothing

Not with that particular gun and to slide the bolt back and fire another shot, in the time he did. There is no way.

(10-21-2017, 06:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2017, 05:35 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone is going to be extremely disappointed when these docs are finally public.

Most likely.

I've always thought that it was a government/mafia hit job.  Both entities during that time were one-in-the-same.  I still to this day believe that the Kennedy family (including Jackie) was involved with the mafia.

I also think that organized crime to this day is still embedded within the federal government, though maybe not at the highest levels.

I think President Johnson knew about the hit before it happened. Those documents aren't going to reveal the actual truth. When they are released, expect 2/3 of them to be blacked out.
The Kennedys loathed Johnson. He wrinkled their patrician noses. He was put on the ticket to draw the populist vote.
(10-21-2017, 06:24 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2017, 03:41 PM)wrong_box Wrote: [ -> ]many people who never went into the military can make that shot...an avid life long hunter can make that shot so the military quals mean nothing

Not with that particular gun and to slide the bolt back and fire another shot, in the time he did. There is no way.

Bull [BLEEP]  There have been several investigations done by various individuals and groups who have made that shot...one was done off a high lift from the same height angle and speed of car on something like TLC History Discovery channel

I am in no way saying he acted alone as I don't believe that to be true
(10-21-2017, 06:24 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2017, 03:41 PM)wrong_box Wrote: [ -> ]many people who never went into the military can make that shot...an avid life long hunter can make that shot so the military quals mean nothing

(10-21-2017, 06:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely.

I think President Johnson knew about the hit before it happened. Those documents aren't going to reveal the actual truth. When they are released, expect 2/3 of them to be blacked out.

For what it’s worth, my parents were really good friends with a rich and influential old man when we lived in Texas and he used talk about the Johnsons, who he knew very well. He said that LBJ was one of the most honorable men he ever knew and there was no doubt in his mind that he knew nothing about the hit. However, he said he wouldn’t have put it past Lady Bird in the slightest. She put her own money up when LBJ first ran for office, and she wanted to be in the Whitehouse. He said that woman never let anything get in her way.
(10-21-2017, 12:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]How will the MSM and their democrat myrmidons spin this into another Trump hit piece? Russians...something something…

Since you think Trump induces my facial tics...

...it is interesting how he announced this like a reality show teaser. Maybe Geraldo will be there.

I'm giddy in anticipation.
(10-21-2017, 06:52 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]However, he said he wouldn’t have put it past Lady Bird in the slightest. She put her own money up when LBJ first ran for office, and she wanted to be in the Whitehouse. He said that woman never let anything get in her way.

I don't doubt this. The women behind powerful men have always been discounted unless they were powerful in their own way, especially back then and especially women with money. Women can be as ruthless as men, some even more so.
(10-21-2017, 06:52 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2017, 06:24 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]Not with that particular gun and to slide the bolt back and fire another shot, in the time he did. There is no way.

For what it’s worth, my parents were really good friends with a rich and influential old man when we lived in Texas and he used talk about the Johnsons, who he knew very well. He said that LBJ was one of the most honorable men he ever knew and there was no doubt in his mind that he knew nothing about the hit. However, he said he wouldn’t have put it past Lady Bird in the slightest. She put her own money up when LBJ first ran for office, and she wanted to be in the Whitehouse. He said that woman never let anything get in her way.

My grandpa always said she was behind the hit. She made a quote not long before the assassination in which she said, "My husband will be second to no man."
(10-21-2017, 06:14 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]

Most likely.

The man running our country is a real estate mogul with deep ties in Atlantic City and Vegas.
Weren’t these files already set to be released? Trump is now taking credit for something that was already going to happen.

What? Just about everything you just said is not true. Not surprising ...

(10-21-2017, 12:29 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]How will the MSM and their democrat myrmidons spin this into another Trump hit piece? Russians...something something…

Defensive much? You know Trump is such a loon that you are already defending him from charges that haven't been brought.

I guess you've learned to cringe from anticipation of the next idiotic tweet.
Pages: 1 2