Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lambo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
He was money. So nice to see consistency.
Oh yeah...good first game from our new kicker
And he looked very comfortable.....think we have a winner.
So much better today.
As long as the kicks aren't over 45 I'm confident in him
I like how he just came in, did his job and did it well.

Didn't seem phased by it.
He seems to kick it straighter than Myers. Myers had to play that right to left hook. Sometimes, it stayed outside right, sometimes it hooked outside left.
He was flawless.
5 for 5
Looked like he actually belongs on the field.
I didn't hold my breath for the extra point for once.
Lambo with 9 big points today.
(10-22-2017, 09:15 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]Lambo with 9 big points today.

9 points can be the difference between win's and losses.. Bring in.. The Bo!!
Oh yeah 9 points are huge. Heck 1 point is huge.

The question is if we had Lambo earlier this year would our record be even better?
(10-22-2017, 04:48 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]He seems to kick it straighter than Myers.  Myers had to play that right to left hook.   Sometimes, it stayed outside right, sometimes it hooked outside left.

I sure noticed that as well..    Myers usually missed when he played  a draw and it went straight or it overdrew it..  Also good to have a kicker from a real football school (Texas A&M ) rather than a tiny PFL school..  How did a guy from San Diego end up at a small school in upstate NY anyway with no football scholarships??   

Myers won the job because he had a big leg for a small guy..   But he became a head case....  Not sure he'll get another shot in NFL..  maybe  he'll have to go back to Arena...
He kicks with swag. Like the fear of God isn’t in him unlike Myers.
I didn't realise that Josh Lambo used to be a goalkeeper for FC Dallas and was capped by the USMNT Under 17's & Under 20's!
So much switching just for the sake of a change.
I think we should call him "Curly."

Get it? "Curly Lambo."
(10-23-2017, 05:51 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should call him "Curly."

Get it?  "Curly Lambo."

Curly would be a more apt name for Myers, as in: Look how that kick curls away from the goal posts.
Pages: 1 2 3