Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man blames Alt-Right Social Media for Muslim Death Threats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...story.html

Every time I think we can't get any dumber or lower as a nation, we exceed expectations..
<sup>The way I see it, he's guilty of making terroristic threats at the least.....</sup>

What is this "alt-right media"?  The more I see this term I am absolutely convinced this is nothing more than the latest PC term for any media that does not take their queue directly from the DNC.

Google "Breitbart Alt Right". Some people like to claim its a made up term from the left, but it's a real movement that came from the right. We had a whole other thread on it.
Quote:Google "Breitbart Alt Right". Some people like to claim its a made up term from the left, but it's a real movement that came from the right. We had a whole other thread on it.
No you had a whole other thread about it.  You cling to an outlier that conservatives in general have no idea what the heck you are talking about. I stand by my original post in this thread.
Quote:No you had a whole other thread about it. You cling to an outlier that conservatives in general have no idea what the heck you are talking about. I stand by my original post in this thread.

Your post seemed to imply you didn't know what it was. Sorry someone urinated in your corn flakes.
Quote:What is this "alt-right media"?  The more I see this term I am absolutely convinced this is nothing more than the latest PC term for any media that does not take their queue directly from the DNC.

Bingo.
Quote:Bingo.

"Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"
Quote:Your post seemed to imply you didn't know what it was. Sorry someone urinated in your corn flakes.
'Scuse me, it was CoCoa Krispies thank you very much.