Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy (PC) Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/uni...tumes.html

So you wanna be Princess Elsa for Halloween? That's a no-no, as she promotes "white beauty".
You wanna dress up as Princess Jasmine? You better be from India, otherwise, you're a racist.

You can dress up with Orange face to make fun of the POTUS, but you can't wear a sombrero or "Black face" make-up (Does ANYONE still do "black face")

Just in case folks, you're worried about offending someone with your Halloween costume... take note from PC America... they have all the do's and don'ts for your candy gathering, monster mashing, good times!
Or you can just tell them all to [BLEEP] off and do what you want.
FOX News tells you to dance, you dance.
Ain't nothing PC about the stuff the women around my area wear on Halloween. Muy bueno
(10-31-2017, 12:34 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Ain't nothing PC about the stuff the women around my area wear on Halloween. Muy bueno

That's the best part of Halloween.
I sure hope nobody "identifies" as Jason Voorhies and goes on a killing spree.
(10-31-2017, 12:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]FOX News tells you to dance, you dance.

I'm sorry... do you have a comment on the content? Or you just do what most liberals usually do?
Fox bad!! maaaahhhh
(10-31-2017, 03:09 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 12:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]FOX News tells you to dance, you dance.

I'm sorry... do you have a comment on the content? Or you just do what most liberals usually do?
Fox bad!! maaaahhhh

And your comment is...?

The article is random shots at random silliness that will ultimately affect very few. Kids can dress in Klan robes, for all I care. Things like that tend to sort themselves out. This FOX report is return fire in the War on Halloween while FOX gears up for their feared War on Christmas.

Culture Wars brother, it's where it's at.
(10-31-2017, 12:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I sure hope nobody "identifies" as Jason Voorhies and goes on a killing spree.

You’re only in danger at sleep away camp, since it’s fall, you’re safe. Identifying as Michael Myers, that would be a big problem then.
I do what I want. If someone gets offended, to hell with em..
(10-31-2017, 03:52 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 12:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I sure hope nobody "identifies" as Jason Voorhies and goes on a killing spree.

You’re only in danger at sleep away camp, since it’s fall, you’re safe. Identifying as Michael Myers, that would be a big problem then.

The really scary one was when they combined to create Jason Myers.
I had a Horror Bunny at my door tonight with a hatchet and a bloody face
(10-31-2017, 03:09 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]

Fox bad!! maaaahhhh

Check out Kane Kane Kane getting a little defensive after he fires off the 1st shot and gets a sarcastic comment in response.
(10-31-2017, 08:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 03:09 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry... do you have a comment on the content? Or you just do what most liberals usually do?
Fox bad!! maaaahhhh

Check out Kane Kane Kane getting a little defensive after he fires off the 1st shot and gets a sarcastic comment in response.

lol easy killer. Don't lump me in with those folks.

I hate the whole PC movement but I ain't about blind hatred towards groups of races/religions. That ain't my bag, baby.

(10-31-2017, 03:49 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 03:09 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry... do you have a comment on the content? Or you just do what most liberals usually do?
Fox bad!! maaaahhhh

And your comment is...?

The article is random shots at random silliness that will ultimately affect very few. Kids can dress in Klan robes, for all I care. Things like that tend to sort themselves out. This FOX report is return fire in the War on Halloween  while FOX gears up for their feared War on Christmas.

My comment is that it's absolutely ridiculous that campuses and schools are handing out pamphlets telling kids and young people how to enjoy a silly dress up holiday. Especially the Disney princess stuff... my kids like to dress as princesses and ninjas... but PC America wants me to feel bad for some snowflake getting offended somewhere about my kid not being an actual princess or ninja? 

It's laughable the amount of crap that seriously is "offensive" these days.
And how easily offended people become.... it's Halloween, it's supposed to be fun. Yet every snowflake university and school across the nation has to try and ruin it lol
(11-01-2017, 09:55 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 08:49 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Check out Kane Kane Kane getting a little defensive after he fires off the 1st shot and gets a sarcastic comment in response.

lol easy killer. Don't lump me in with those folks.

I hate the whole PC movement but I ain't about blind hatred towards groups of races/religions. That ain't my bag, baby.

(10-31-2017, 03:49 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]And your comment is...?

The article is random shots at random silliness that will ultimately affect very few. Kids can dress in Klan robes, for all I care. Things like that tend to sort themselves out. This FOX report is return fire in the War on Halloween  while FOX gears up for their feared War on Christmas.

My comment is that it's absolutely ridiculous that campuses and schools are handing out pamphlets telling kids and young people how to enjoy a silly dress up holiday. Especially the Disney princess stuff... my kids like to dress as princesses and ninjas... but PC America wants me to feel bad for some snowflake getting offended somewhere about my kid not being an actual princess or ninja? 

It's laughable the amount of crap that seriously is "offensive" these days.
And how easily offended people become.... it's Halloween, it's supposed to be fun. Yet every snowflake university and school across the nation has to try and ruin it lol

The Cultural Puritanism of the Left. The fear that someone, somewhere, is having unapproved fun.
(10-31-2017, 11:50 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/uni...tumes.html

So you wanna be Princess Elsa for Halloween? That's a no-no, as she promotes "white beauty".
You wanna dress up as Princess Jasmine? You better be from India, otherwise, you're a racist.

You can dress up with Orange face to make fun of the POTUS, but you can't wear a sombrero or "Black face" make-up (Does ANYONE still do "black face")

Just in case folks, you're worried about offending someone with your Halloween costume... take note from PC America... they have all the do's and don'ts for your candy gathering, monster mashing, good times!

PC has been something that I've seen ruin us for so long.

I remember one year dressing up for Halloween in ragged clothing with a poncho, sombrero, sandles and using charcoal on my face to look "unshaven".  I even remember stuffing rags in my shirt (and actually taping them) to make it look like I had a big belly.  The costume was complete with a tequila bottle partially filled with apple juice.  My costume was "a drunk Mexican".  I was probably about 7 or 8 years old back then.  Nobody was "offended" and I had many of my neighbors actually laughing about my costume.

By the way, this took place in New Mexico and I am of Mexican descent as were most of my neighbors.

Today this costume is a "no-no" because it might "offend" someone.
Your thought leaders (in this case, Fox News) grab the most ridiculous thing they can find and tar their political opponents with it. It's their way of controlling what you think. They want you to think that the .001% of people who do such ridiculous things represent the 50% of people who are left of center. Thereby discrediting any idea that originates from the left.
(11-02-2017, 06:26 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Your thought leaders (in this case, Fox News) grab the most ridiculous thing they can find and tar their political opponents with it.  It's their way of controlling what you think.  They want you to think that the .001% of people who do such ridiculous things represent the 50% of people who are left of center.  Thereby discrediting any idea that originates from the left.

The "cultural approbation" in Halloween costume claims are from college professors. These aren't some non-name random jerks with tinfoil hats. Maybe they are only .001% of the voting Left, but they are a large percentage of those who create the policy of the Left.
(11-02-2017, 06:26 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Your thought leaders (in this case, Fox News) grab the most ridiculous thing they can find and tar their political opponents with it.  It's their way of controlling what you think.  They want you to think that the .001% of people who do such ridiculous things represent the 50% of people who are left of center.  Thereby discrediting any idea that originates from the left.

Haha.... controlling what I think?
Not hardly....

If anything Cosmo (a magazine well known for it's leftism) is trying to control how to think. They posted the article that spurned all of this idiocy. And it isn't JUST college professors and lefty Universities following suit. This is trickling down to our kids in public schools and throughout social media networks.

Just remember... these are the same people who teach gender neutrality to children and iirc, also wanted to teach them about anal sex.

.001%? You just make up numbers randomly?
This isn't targeted to political opponents. It's targeted to snowflakes trying to ruin good ol fun with intolerant lefty rules.