Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New York 'attack': Suspect held by police in Lower Manhattan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Link

A suspect has been arrested in New York after people were reportedly shot at and mown down by the driver of a vehicle.

Police said they had made the arrest after responding to reports of shooting near the West Side Highway in Lower Manhattan.

They urged people to avoid the area as a major emergency services operation got under way. Witnesses say a man drove at cyclists in a cycling lane before opening fire. At least five people were hurt, news channel PIX 11 reported.

A link from MSN.....

A gunman emerged from a crashed Home Depot truck and opened fire after apparently plowing down four riders Tuesday afternoon on a Lower Manhattan bike path, eyewitnesses said.

The NYPD reported one man was in custody after initial reports of gunfire set off a mad scramble in the downtown area. Police flooded the area shortly after the first shots were fired around 3 p.m.
It's pretty sad that these threads automatically end up in Political these days.
CNN says he was yelling God is Great in Arabic.
In before, 'something, something Las Vegas shooter something, something'.
I wouldn’t do it, but man those cyclist are freaking annoying.
(10-31-2017, 06:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]In before, 'something, something Las Vegas shooter something, something'.
Little more outraged this time? Not a government conspiracy either?
(10-31-2017, 06:35 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 06:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]In before, 'something, something Las Vegas shooter something, something'.

Muslim aggression isn't a conspiracy, it's a declared intention.
(10-31-2017, 06:35 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]

Caught him on the first cast.
(10-31-2017, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 06:35 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Little more outraged this time? Not a government conspiracy either?

Then there's the underrated, but ever present, secondary catch.
Trump's right, we just can't let these people come in to our country. We need a very STRONG vetting system. Even if there is 1 iota of doubt about someone, let them stay where they are
This happened about a mile from my job. It's crazy. Also about a mile from ground zero.
(10-31-2017, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 06:35 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Little more outraged this time? Not a government conspiracy either?

What you on about? I didn't even offer an opinion. Was just asking if you are more outraged and whether its a conapiracy or not.
(10-31-2017, 09:07 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 07:15 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Caught him on the first cast.

What you on about? I didn't even offer an opinion. Was just asking if you are more outraged and whether its a conapiracy or not.

Of course we're outraged, it's clear that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to drive cars.
(10-31-2017, 09:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 09:07 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]What you on about? I didn't even offer an opinion. Was just asking if you are more outraged and whether its a conapiracy or not.

Of course we're outraged, it's clear that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to drive cars.

And white blokes can't be trusted with guns?
(10-31-2017, 09:16 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 09:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Of course we're outraged, it's clear that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to drive cars.

And white blokes can't be trusted with guns?

Guns are a right fella, cars are not.  Big Grin
(10-31-2017, 09:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 09:07 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]What you on about? I didn't even offer an opinion. Was just asking if you are more outraged and whether its a conapiracy or not.

And yet you're ok with women driving? Hell, at least when a Muslim mows down 8 people it's intentional.
(10-31-2017, 09:20 PM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 09:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Of course we're outraged, it's clear that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to drive cars.

And yet you're ok with women driving? Hell, at least when a Muslim mows down 8 people it's intentional.

Wait, wait,  wait...I didn't say that either Bub.
(10-31-2017, 09:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 09:16 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]And white blokes can't be trusted with guns?

Guns are a right fella, cars are not.  Big Grin

Kind of pointed out the absurdity of following old documents
(10-31-2017, 10:06 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2017, 09:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Guns are a right fella, cars are not.  Big Grin

Kind of pointed out the absurdity of following old documents

The document is irrelevant to the right, I would have that right whether the document existed or not because the rights come from a higher Authority. I feel the same about cars, if you'd told our Fathers that they couldn't drive their wagons on public trails without a license or registration you would've been shot. Not to mention that "old document" is why you don't speak Japanese in your adopted home, but carry on with your silliness.
And you wouldn't be talking English if it wasnt for my nation...
Pages: 1 2 3